Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

BRUH.  Excalibur v2 keyboard, ive been using this crappy keyboard for a long time. it used to be back lit now that function no longer works and i like to game in a dark setting, or i used to now i have to do it in light or i cant see my keyboard. 

i am very pooor guy PLEASE GIVE ME A KEYBOARD ONLY KEYBOARD PLEASEEEEEE i am begging

i dont have any keyboard GIVE ME ONE PLEASEEEE I LIVE IN AFRICA WITH POOR HUNGRY CHILDREN'S 10xPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd like the mouse, I bought a expensive one years ago and it has always given me problems every once in awhile. Would be nice to upgrade to something better especially if the upgrade is free 

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because recently upgraded my mouse to an ergonomic gaming mouse and am still using the stock keyboard that came with my computer. The keyboard is pretty ugly and the colors on the Excalibur v2 keyboard would better match my new mouse.

I'm interested in winning the keyboard, I'm on a membrane keyboard that is the absolute pits and have been wanting to break into the mechanical realm but am not ready to make that investment. This would be awesome to win.

On March 4, 2016 at 2:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would appreciate the keyboard because my corsair keyboard which stopped all other functionality besides typing just after the warranty date is nice for typing. But it's not even the mechanical version. 

Also could do the mouse since my right mouse button feels like I'm pushing a sticky sponge rather then clicking....

I would want the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because i have never had a mechanical keyboard and would love to finally have a good keyboard to work with and game with. Also the ability to change the backlighting colour is perfect for me since i have LEDs all over my setup.

I want the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because i use a crappy notebook mouse(that with the retractable cord)

I'd like the keyboard, not for myself but for a friend who is using an HP usb domekey with the keys all popping off.

Tesoro is awesome!, really need a keyboard and have been looking at the Excalibur v2 for a while, seems like a super legit keyboard. 

On Friday, March 04, 2016 at 10:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the keyboard because my laptops keyboard is broken 

I would love a Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I want to build my PC more beautiful.

Squarespace™

I want to win mouse, becouse now I gaming and browsing over the internet with cheap chinese mouse. :)

If i can win the mouse i would be great , it time for my razer diamondback 3g to go to rest , i love the 3g tho , it`s the 3rd time now when i`m changing his clicks so i hope i will win the sagita mouse. Thank you.

Hey guys,

I would lovet to win that keyboard! The reason I may be a good choice, is that I am using a 6 year old cheap Logitech K200 and that I have literally never had a mechanical keyboard. 

Good luck to all of us :-)

With best regards from Germany,

Raphus

I'd like one of these because quite simply the logitech k520 is really bad.

I would like to have the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my current gaming mouse is broken for months already. The scroll wheel is not functioning properly. Without proper scroll wheel, I'm having a hard time to scroll. So, I will not be able to :

1. Scroll LTT youtube channel As Fast As Possible

2. Scroll Techquickie channel As Fast As Poissble ( bdm tss )

3. Scroll LTT, Linus, Yvonne, Luke and others twitter.

4. Scroll Tesoro Technology twitter!

Based on this case study, I found out that I really need a new replacement mouse, gaming mouse to be exact. The possible way to get a new mouse as a student is spending half of my monthly allowance. Which is totally possible if I reduce my daily ration to 1/3. 

From this findings, I found out that, god!! I love food more than mouse. So I decided not to get a new mouse. But here comes the chance to get a free one from awesome Linus Tech Tips and Tesoro Technology. God bless.

Receiving a Mouse like the Sagittarius Spectrum would finally give me the performance and control required to turn my gaming rig into a space ship.

I'll vye for the Excalibur v2.  

I just got a new Redragon Predition a few months ago and I'm really happy with it.  But the Azio L70 keyboard I've been rocking is just a regular old keyboard with blue lights.  Plus, it caught some little buggies when I took it on the road with me awhile back, and my tendency to scratch my peripherals with my fingernails has ruined the black paint on a few key caps.

Hah, I just opened up Timehop to see that I got my Azio in the mail on this day a year ago.  Neat.

I'm building a PC for my kids so they can play Portal 2, and do their homework.  They can have my old Microsoft keyboard from the 90s and I'll need a spare.  Would love a mechanical one as I've never even seen one, let alone used one.  And I love you guys!

I would like to win the keyboard. Let me tell you a little story. I'm using the stock keyboard and mouse that came with a dell optiplex 745 small form factor that I bought from Best Buy a few years ago. The keyboard keys are wearing off and the mouse is... well, a disgrace. I keep planning to buy a mouse and keyboard like this, but everytime I have the spare cash I find another cheap computer part that I could add to my rig. First it was a better gpu, next it was a pci usb 3.0 hub, then it was a better processor, more ram, and the list goes on and on. The sad fact is, high dollar peripherals just aren't that necessary but its starting to affect my performance. I've been a long time fan of the show, I've seen most of your videos (my favorite being the junkyard wars series) and I would really appreciate this :D

Linus I enjoy your every video man. i just got addicted to your channel when i thought to build a pc. my fav video of yours is "pc build with your 3 year old" it was so adorable man.  keep uploading videos man. I need that keyboard it looks like a beast.  i want it because i use keyboard a lot than my mouse so certain keys in my laptop doesn't work proper. so I want it linus :D it would be great if i get one and all the best for everyone who enters.

I'd love to get the mouse, mainly because I am still using an old Logitech M100 (and while it's an awesome mouse, the scroll wheel is dying on me - OH NOES)

----Let's break it apart!!-----