Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I think it would be awesome to win the Key Board... Because mine is dying :( Plus it makes me die in game :D

I'd like the keyboard because I'm about to build my first computer to get into pc gaming and programming and I don't have any peripherals yet

I need the ex caliber V2 keyboard because my old keyboard has its f2 f3 f4 and on the numpad 9 broken and yea its hard to play mmos when you HAVE TO go into the setting to change the keys so if you could send me one my problem would be fixed.

ps: the reason their broken is from over use.  

I would love to win the keyboard. Because i am gaming on a cheapo logitech wireless keyboard that i should be using for my laptop. (It is that small)

Keyboard, coz i never had/used/seen a mechanical keyboard and really would like to have one and try it :) 

My twitter is @CtrlAltDelTab. I would like to win the keyboard because I am trying to get my brother into PC gaming and a new keyboard would really help.

Id to win the mouse because Ive been using either an old Razer Tipan or an ageing logitech g602, also I would love to have a RGB mouse/ peripheral 

On 04/03/2016 at 7:06 PM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Plz I need a new keyboard, my current one is dying a slow death and I can't buy another one

I would love the mouse because here in Argentina electronics are tremendously overpriced, that mouse could aswell cost me around 120$ down here, that sucks.

I would love the  Sagitta Spectrum 

I would also love the Keyboard because I game and type a lot and the tactile keyboard I have sucks so bad

I would like one of the keyboards.mine has not worked right from the day I got it.thank you and keep up the good work.

84941231.jpg

I would like the mouse because i have never had a decent gaming mouse :D

I would like to win the mouse because I am going to college (Computer engineering if you care) and I already have a nice keyboard, an IBM Model F 122 key :D. My mouse needs some help. 

I'd like to enter to win the keyboard because....It's got BLUE lights.

Actually, I'd like to win it because I'm using a cheap membrane keyboard and I'd really like a mechanical one.

I've been planning on getting a mechanical keyboard for a while, and this Excalibur v2 keyboard is actually pretty high on my list.  It would be great to get to try out my first mechanical keyboard for free.

Over 35% of my Corsair K95 LEDs have died :(
A new keyboard would be fantastic! :D 

I want EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD because my keyboard has broken and i need a new one

I would like to win the Keyboard because im using a standard keyboard and  have been looking around for a new one, the color scheme would go great with my new computer that took a while to make (saved enough money to build a decent computer), i say color scheme because the PS has a blue LED fan and the LED's on my power button are also blue, had to skimp out on the keyboard to get a nice GPU and Processor (plus the other essentials ya know) so i would greatly appreciate it (thank you for reading this far o:)

Building a fantastic Computer with 6700 760t case water cooled with SLI but ran out of money for a keyboard so The keyboard will be a great addition

I would love to win one of the Excalibur v2 keyboard because, I live in Thailand and we have very limited availability of anything even remotely high end available here.  We don't have chains like Newegg, or anything else.  All IT kit is sold in IT Malls, so you have to go round many small shops looking for what you want.  I have done this looking for an English only high end keyboard, that is back lit.  I have found 2 or 3 but all have Thai characters on.  Also the back lit colour us usually a single colour with no ability to change the colour. Also all keyboards sold in Thailand have A-Z characters on the keys as well as Thai characters, it just make the keys look messy.

So the Tesoro Excalibur v2, would be so great to have, it would make my working day easier as my office is not well lit and a back lit keyboard would solve that issue amazing well.  So the Tesoro Excalibur v2 would be a wonderful keyboard to have, and all my colleagues would be so jealous.  Ha ha.

I want the Keyboard because my keyboard is very old and broken down and i need one to play games with. Whenever i try to play games it laggs especially because its wireless.

I'm currently on pace building a decent gaming/whole home PC to rid myself of my NAS box, and am looking for peripherals. a newer keyboard than the junky Dell leftover from my 9 year old computer would be awesome. also I've been typing on nothing but laptop keyboards, and crappy lenovo keyboards at work... most unsatisfying.. 

I want the keyboard because Im currently stuck with a membrane keyboard. I could always use a mechanical keyboard

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.