Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum Optical Gaming Mouse because I am a Sagittarius (obvs, couldn't you tell?!) and I think the stars have aligned for me to win this glorious prize.

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.5ghz | Mobo: Asus B85MG | RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: R9 390X 

SSD: Kingston 240GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W | Case: CIT Dominator + 6 Corsair AF120 Fans all around | 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master TX3 | Monitor: BenQ XL2730z 144Mhz 1440p | 

Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE | Mouse: Razer DeatherAdder Chroma

I'd love to win the Mouse simply because my $16 amazon mouse requires me to shake something inside of it into place to get it to work..... Help. Me. Please. 

I would Love to have one of their Sagitta Spectrum mice because I have been gaming on the mouse that comes along with my mother's ASUS laptop and it is the most unsatisfying experience ever. 

The keyboard would be a nice upgrade from the membrane keyboard I currently use at home.

I would love the get the keyboard, so I don't need to use my poor Antech keyboard lacking a control key ?. Love all the videos you guys put out, hopefully I can do the work you guys do!

I need to change my old gummy dome keyboard! So, obviously, I want the board :)

Thanks for the giveaway! Both if them would be an upgrate to my not good natec set :P ok with 40 euro budget you can get a vfm product easily

I'd love to win an Excalibur keyboard because I've been trying on the same keyboard for years and would love an upgrade but sadly can't afford it at the moment, this could potentially be that upgrade I can't afford.

Excalibur v2 Keyboard. I currently have a pretty beat up membrane keyboard that I've been using for years and I would want a better keyboard than a $10 keyboard from a cheap store! Plus that mechanical tap on the keyboard is going to sound really good. Thanks for the giveaway too.

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

keyboard all the way, looks awesome and my mouse is still doing ok. GL

The Keyboard because I'm a Game Development student who needs a new keyboard :D

I like both the keyboard and mouse but I need a new mouse more than a keyboard because it's old and used.

The keyboard for the simple fact it has to be better than the one i am using

I'd like the keyboard bcs I'm still young (about 16 yrs old) and I can't afford a gaming keyboard. I've never used any gaming mouses or keyboard before in my life, and would like to have one. I'm currently using a stock Hp mouse and a acer keyboard to game. The key 'A' on my kayboard is hard to press on and it always hurt my finger after about 1 hr of usage. For the mouse, I am already contended with my stock Hp mouse.

P_20160308_191734.jpg

Keyboard
Given that I managed to accidentally get some water in the keyboard while cleaning my corsair K70 and now the <E> <R> <A> and <4> keys don't always work - this would totally save me :D

Would really love the keyboard. I'm both a programmer and a hardcore gamer yet have not let myself reason enough to buy a new keyboard since 2004. Lately the buttons have started to stick down which can be a pain..  

I would love the keyboard because I literally don't have a working one for my gaming setup at the moment. :( My little cousin decided to "see how it works" and took it apart. I have no idea how to put it back together and it would be a massive upgrade from the logitech K120 that he broke. 

Could use a new keyboard since mine currently eats through mini usb cables and if it's not plugged in in just the right way.... qweruiop++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++qweruiop+iop+++++++++++iopI

i would like the keyboard, because it would be great for games and the keyboard looks Awesome! :D

Would love the mouse because my my keyboard is okay but the mouse is very old and dying :<

( •_•)

Please Excalibur v2 keyboard !

Oh I'm definitely in it for the keyboard since I basically rubbed off the text on my old one :D

I would appreciate the keyboard a lot. My current is not bad. The cord is tearing at the connection with the keyboard.

Remember to drink water!

I would like to have the keyboard because my 5 year old keyboard that came with my computer is so bad to tab on, so i really need a new keyboard.

I´ve been watching many 100 of your videos in the last 2 years and they are still very good, watching every day after school.

Pleace give me a new keyboard i really need it.

I want both of them! But if I only can choose one of them, ill take the mouse Sagitta Spectrum mouse.

My actual mouse is all messy and some time(like always) double click for no reason. I tried to clean it, but no matther how much love I give to my mouse it keep getting away from me, like he's near the garbage! So yeah I need a new mouse.