Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I´d like the mouse because having my brothers 6 years old (and no, not his child), without a fully working scroll wheel is a pain in my BUM. If you know what I mean;)

I would like the keyboard because I haven't got one yet, please. Thanks for doing these giveaways.

I'd love to get the keyboard  I do 3d modeling and the lighting buttons will help a lot in shortcuts 
and if there is any app controlling the light it will be the heaven of any 3d artist :)

Id like the keyboard please because my sidewinder X4 isnt in the best of condition xD and id quite like a change, good luck to everyone else!

Here's my entry

I'd like a mouse coz mouse broke a long time ago and im stuck with a barely working age old mouse which I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT BRAND IT IS OF!....

Thank you :D  

Oh the keyboard! I love mechanical keys but i can't afford a decent one

those keyboards look nice....

i need those keyboard...

my 5 year old laptop keyboard started feel weird lately.....:(

sick keyboard.jpeg

I could use the Excalibur V2 Keyboard because I don't even have a keyboard beside the one integrated into my laptop. When operating with a mouse its quite annoying to switch between mouse and keyboard (of the laptop). Also gaming isn't that nice on a laptop keyboard...

The Keyboard because my left control gets stuck when it is pressed at an angle and it would be nice to finally have an upgrade from this keyboard which has been feeling iffy as of late. Wax was spilled on my keyboard and made some keys sticky and I can't remove the keys to clean it either.

I would want one because I use a non mechanical crappy Lenovo mouse and keyboard I would most like the keyboard as u used to have a really old emachines computer with a mechanical keyboard I would have keep it but it wasn't usb 

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. I have been using the same mouse for about 4 years, and it has definitely done me well. If I were to win this mouse, then I would do a simple giveaway for the current mouse I am using (after giving it a thorough cleaning, of course). Best of luck to all those involved. Also, I really do love what you do. Building computers is one of my passions, has been for a very long time. I wish I would have gotten into the YouTube game when I first made my account long ago, maybe I'd be where you are. Who knows. Anyways, keep up the awesome content, I still learn a lot from you and everyone on your channel. Thanks!

Excalibur v2 :D i would really like it so i can make my mom pissed :)

I would like  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am planing on building new PC, and giving my current PC to my GF. She is at the time using laptop so when I build new PC we will be one keyboard short and it would be nice to finally have mechanical keyboard after being stuck to membrane for 8 years. Fan from Croatia (I dare you to find it on world map xD).

I would really like to get the keyboard and I trust you wouldn't regret giving it to me. Why? I see a great modding potential in it and if I get it, I will post what I make on my instructables profile (for those of you who know that site: I have 47% featured rate)

Keep up the good work, Linus and team!

I'd love to have the keybard, because I never had a chance to try out the real mechanical keyboard.

I would like to win both the mouse and keyboard because I will be building my first gaming pc. If I was to win, it would allow me to afford better components.

The keyboard looks fantastic and would be a nice upgrade for my system.

I'd like to have the keyboard, because...

It is so much more enjoyable to use a mechanical keyboard over a membrane keyboard! :) 

I would like to win the keyboard cause all i have is a terrible wireless imac keyboard and a not so ergonomic (for gaming anyway) ergonomic keyboard with irritably stiff keys

I would love the keyboard. I work helpdesk at my current job and using the crappy Dell keyboard they give me sucks. I don't have the funds to purchase a nicer keyboard. I would love one. PLZ HELP

I would like the keyboard because mine sucks .... and because i love how it looks.

i would use the keyboard to replace my old one and i would give the mouse to one of my friends. thanks for the giveaway LMG

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

I want the keyboard so I don't need to write om my laptop's crappy keyboard all the time.