Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to win a keyboard as my Logitech Ultra X is more than 10 years old and needs replacing (see image). I recently tried a mechanical keyboard and it was awesome! The brown switches would be ideal as they aren't that noisy.

Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks!

Logitch Ultra X.jpg

I would like the keyboard please. I've been wanting to have a mechanical keyboard but had no chance of buying one (kinda broke atm).

Playing Dota 2 and CSGO for a whole lot of time! Thank you!

I would like to have Tesoro Excalibur v2 because in our country there are only shitty brands, and if I want to buy a good keyboard it is useless. :((

The keyboard please, because I need one in my fresh new configuration I made with your reviews and other videos ! :)

I think mickey mouse came to my house and eat his bro at my desk so I need a mouse with a little bit more juice and more dangerous look so mickey won't eat it again...  And yes i want that mouse really bad :D

I would love one of the keyboards as recently my old faithful trust keyboard (don't laugh) that i had been using for more than a decade finally died and i have been cursed with a friends spare keyboard which is the abomination that is the "Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 v1.0"........ please guys.... save me from the horror

I would like to get a keyboard because right now I'm using crappy very old keyboard

the mouse, because I don't like my G303.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Please deliver me from the clutches of HP's rock-hard keys and left-right  click buttons! I beg thee o Linuz! Please hear thy tech-bro's plea! I confess my sins that I am a laptop gamer. I humbly submit my plea to fulfill my dream of a well-lit  RGB keyboard to grace my  shared flat....  ( Ok, I admit that I need a torch as well , cuz in India, power is a very precious and scarce resource.)

Regards,

Thy faithful subscriber and HP-AMD laptop user, sufferer, brother in rams ( arms xD) and schoolboy,

Abishai....

PS please take time to atleast shed a tear for me if not send me one of those beauties which are wayyy outta my league.

hello i am Rana. From INDIA.  i am  new member of ncix family. i join this family just now and this is my 1st post...... and i type every word honestly. 

1st its a mechanical keyboard. it's my dream to have a mechanical keyboard. i never seen a mechanical keyboard with RGB led's on my own. and customization enable. i have logitec keyboard (price 300 indian rupees).

about the mouse - 5000 DPI ??? seriously ???  16.8M Color.  my mouse only 800 DPI intex (price 150 indian rupees).
i probably need that mouse and keyboard.    

only why i need those  gaming hardware.........................................................................................................................because i don't have anything like this in my life.

and if i win this combos .........................  so then i give my old keyboard and mouse to some one who need it.

I would really like to win that fancy keyboard, I'm a gamer by heart an I just bought a whole new setup, but my new Logitech keyboard is already broken.  PLUS such a keyboard would be a major improvement on my gaming skills. So hopefully, soon I'm going to be a lucky guy.

{[(| The Keyboard would be nice, but I already have a Logitech G110 which is bad for typing                                    |)]}

{[(| however I just got a new old PS/2 Fujitsu Siemens Membrane Keyboard which is absolutely amazing for typing  |)]}

{[(| and I want to get a dvorak compatible keyboard anyway.                                                                                      |)]}

So I want to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my Logitech G400 isn't going to last much longer and it's already having it's moments...

I wouldn't give it up thought even if it goes down because it still got more programmable keys than the Sagitta Spectrum 

and having an extra mouse as backup or when someone comes over is always good to have. (not to mention the higher chance of winning)

Sagitta Spectrum mouse it is!

Happy winnning!

Best Regards Me

PS.: Twitter account is: @BassDashPowny

Edited by Ottifant (GER)
Twitter account

I will take every old electronics equipment regardless of usability or performance.

Please don't throw away good working products... It hurts my heart.

I would like to win this giveaway because I currently have the tesoro durandal, but the idea of individual backlit controlled keys on a tesoro makes me drool... mm... oh and my mouse is ancient.

I would like Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace my old dell keyboard.

The mouse

cause I don't really have one of my own and i really need a gaming mouse cause i play some rpg and fps game

I broke my keyboard now I'm using my Piano.

It has white buttons, and they all sound different >:(

I need a new keyboard :x

Thanks in advance 9_9

Definitely the keyboard, seems awesome :) and my current (cheap-ass) one is getting old disappointingly fast.

The delidding video was cool, a bit disappointing when it came to the temperature gains though...

guess I won't be doing that to my i7 anytime soon!

I really like the look of the Excalibur V2... I already have a good keyboard, but it's not mechanical and I'd want one. If I can get if for free, so be it, if not I'll probably buy one of these good looking fully customizable keyboards they have. Good luck everyone!

i honestly want an  Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace my generic keyboard and to experience what is like to have a mechanical-switch-clicky-awesome keyboard. :)

I need a new keyboard because only my qwe and r keys are worn out from all the dota I play. I couldn't sell my old one as nobody wanted a keyboard with only 22 functional letters...

I'd definitely want the keyboard, as I was able to save up the cash for a solid gaming mouse (Razer Deathadder 2013), but am still working on budgeting for a mechanical keyboard. Would definitely be an amazing help with my tight college budget!

I recently bought a new mouse and it is crap.. It got damaged so i can't get a refund so i would like the mouse ...#desperate

I'd choose the Excalibur v2 if I won, the keyboard in my more than a decade old Logitech set sucks way more than the mouse. It will also match the PC I'm (hopefully!) soon going to build.

I would love to win the mouse because my current mouse... well, it is a 10$ mouse and its about 5 years old, needless to say it's not a good mouse and I would love to have a real mouse.