Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have a cheap outdated Microsoft keyboard and as a college-paying student I have been too cheap to invest into a new keyboard.

Mouse because mine was $5's and it wasn't even on sale

AAA magnificent keyboard sent to Italy would be extremely appreciated :) plstnx

I'd love to have that keyboard cause I'm a Sagittarius and I'll use that baby to keep all my servers up and running as fast and clicky as hell! \o/

I would like the keyboard because my current one is having some issues.

I'd like to win the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because my current mouse is starting to fail, and I'm out of budget to buy a new one...

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse.

I have been rocking a cheep but functional logitech wireless mouse with my rocking Logitech gaming keyboard.  Having this mouse would improve my work and play time on my monster desktop.

i would like the mouse because my mouse laser is dieing and i dont wanna not be able to click your guys videos :).

I would want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because currently, I use a stock dell keyboard from 2006.. and it sucks.

1. I would to win the keyboard, why? simple because I am a horribly in debt medical student one most test from a mental breakdown who watches all of linus tech tips videos while thinking to himself, one day I will be able to afford that. done. thats it.

Hello. I would like the keyboard please. I've actually never had a mechanical keyboard before and I would really like to have one. Thanks!

I would like to win the mouse simply because it looks like an epic product and i am due for a mouse upgrade very shortly.  if that isn't a good enough reason i understand just figured i would enter. xD

I'd love to win the keyboard because I'm building my first gaming pc piece by piece and this would get me one step closer to my dream pc. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard , I have been using a Dell keyboard I paid 4 bucks at the thrift store on my gaming PC... I need a decent Keyboard!!!

I would like to have the keyboard. It looks dope and I am in need for a new one, I have a 10 year old no name keyboard with ps2 connector.....

On 3/4/2016 at 1:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I would really like to have a keyboard as cool as my husband's.

I would like the mouse, because the one I gave to my parents to use with their computer has stopped working and so I share mines with them. I would like for my parents to have a mouse of their own.

I colored my laptop's keys just because I wanted to see it in colors xD so yeah, the keyboard would be great

I would like the keyboard. I'm just getting into gaming computer and would like a good keyboard for better enjoyment! 

I'd like the mouse, my naga clicked it's last a few weeks ago. Rocking the Microsoft Basic Mouse!

I would definitely want the Excalibur V2 because I'm doing my first ever build and having a really nice keyboard isn't something I've really budgeted for.

so, i'm still using a membrane, id like to use mechanical so id would like the keyboard. 

I'd love to win one of those Sagitta Spectrum mice. My CM Xornet has finally bitten the dust after 7 year of use and abuse.

I want the Excalibur v2 because I'm in the market for a new mechanical keyboard.

i want the  excalibur v2 keyboard bcuz i need better keyboard for type dank memes

I Would love to keyboard and my 2 gaming kids would have their eyes light up like Christmas if I won this.  My son in 2nd grade is the fastest typing kid in his school (Kindergarten through 6th grade) so you know he's used a good amount of the keyboard I own, (a 15 dollar HP keyboard)

Of course I won't mention this drawing to them as I never win anything and wouldn't want to get their hopes up, I thought it would be worth a try none-the-less.

(I love your videos Linus, keep up the wonderful informative videos. and good luck to all the 1k+ people that's already in for this drawing.