Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would be so happy to get the tesoro keyboard because A, I have never had a mechanical keyboard before and B, I create and edit youtube videos. Having a more exact keystroke to work with would be so much better. Thank you guys so much and keep giving us the great LTT experiences!

On 2016. március 4. at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd like to win the keyboard because my keyboard now has Cherry switches, and I'd really like to try another kind of switch. But also it does not have programmable back-lighting, its either on, or off. Which kind of sucks, but mech keyboards are a little too pricey for me to just buy a few and keep the one I like as my daily driver.

....I don't have a Twitter....sooooo I'll just stick with the post and hopefully that'll be good enough.

Main Rig "Bishop": Proc:i7 4790K, Mobo: EVGA Z97 Classified, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB @2400Mhz, Case: Corsair Air 540, Cooling: (4) AF120mm (2) AF140mm Corsair H110, PSU: EVGA G2 1000W, SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Black 2TB

Would be appreciated to have a new keyboard, 'cause all my money went to 5960X and Titan X. ಥ⌣ಥ

I'd like the mechanical keyboard because the last time I used one was back in elementary school when my school was too cheap to replace their ancient apple IIs.

I'd like to get a mouse, because I've never had a gaming mouse before, and I could use some programable buttons

I want win this awesome Excalibur v2 keyboard because I currently use old Keyboard Logitech Deluxe 100 USB.
Old one is pretty used and few keys are foulty.
I want to experience the use of mechanical keyboard.

Would love to win a keyboard to give to my friend who has a membrane keyboard that is missing its DAMN LEFT SHIFT KEY FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS AND IT IS BOTHERING ME SO HARD! 

Ive been using a latop keyboard for 5 years and its lost ctrl and its sticky.

After smashing my beloved k70 after losing an intense match of csgo I now need a new keyboard so I will take the keyboard

The keyboard, mechanical keys and per key lighting, that's pretty sweet.

I want the keyboard. No. Wait. I need the keyboard. In using a really old ps/2 keyboard that i spraypainted. It looks cool but it sucks. I would buy a new one. But I'm too broke.

I would like the keyboard, I am currently using a crappy Dell membrane keyboard.

Just now, DistantExplorer said:

Its a membrane btw. So it sucks for playing csgo.

Hi I would like the mouse because my dad is stuck with a really bad laptop trackpad and I can't stand it when he uses it for work.

I'd like to win one of the keyboards  to replace the standard Dell Keyboard I've been using for about 5 years. It would also be my first mechanical keyboard.

I am actually planning on buying a mech keyboard soon, so this would be neat!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

the keyboard please because i am trying to start a small desk setup

I'd like a keyboard because I'm stuck with a old razer tournament keyboard that constantly double types about every letter on my keyboard. 

On 04/03/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Keyboard please. I've never had the pleasure or the money to own a mechanical keyboard, so this is a wonderful opportunity. I've heard many great things about mechanical keyboards vs normal keyboards.

Woo I want one of those pretty keyboards. Because lights and stuff.

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be awesome, i love the look and brown switches are my fav

I want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I play a lot of CS:GO at night, and the illuminated keys would make a drastic difference since my room gets really dark lol. I already have a pretty decent mouse, but that does look like a nice mouse, as well!