Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really like the Tesoro Excalibur V2 Mechanical Keyboard, because my current keyboard is on the brink of destruction, and this keyboard seems like a really sturdy and nice mechanical keyboard that is worth using! 

I would love to win the keyboard. Been wanting to try a mechanical keyboard but have not been wanting to drop the coin on one. 

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I'd love the keyboard because I'm still using an old HP keyboard that came with my first computer from almost 8 years ago.

I would love the keyboard. I just finished building my first gaming computer last week and all I need is a keyboard. Im currently using a black friday steal from like 5 years ago which is a membrane keyboard from logitech. 

Want the keyboard, *insert sad story here*, I just want one! 

The keyboard because it will help me save more money to buy a monitor that I need and won't have to spend some of that money on a keyboard.

The gaming mouse would be perfect, and it'd actually be for my best friend. We've been slowly building computers together, but he's had to move a few times since the year started and can't afford upgrades atm . He's currently using a ghetto Logitech mouse, so this would be a great upgrade for him. 

I would want the mouse because the mouse I am using now is a crappy Microsoft mouse I found in my basement, plus it would be a good start torwards my $5.5k USD build that I'm saving up for. I love your videos and watch them every day, that includes: ChannelSuperFun, LinusTechTips and TechQuickie btw I'm a bad speller so ya....

The mouse would be great because my mouse just broke.

I wouold really like the keyboard because im gonna be building my first pc in a few weeks and i would LOVE a keyboard that doesn't suck.

And you know, obviously i would like the mouse for really the same reason but i would rather prefer the keyboard. :) thanks

I want the keyboard because I have a very old one that doesn't work anymore. 

On 4.3.2016 at 10:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I would like to win the keyboard because i dont have a gaming keyboard and i have been looking for mechanical keyboard but i cant afford one :(

I want to win the keyboard because i didn't exprience to own a gaming keyboard ???

The keyboard because I only have a really cheap one

I want a new keyboard and/or mouse because my basic Logitech office grade keyboard and mouse from like 2007 really aren't cutting it xD

If i get to win I would like to choose the mouse. it looks pretty good for me, and I'm just right now looking for a new better mouse for my laptop, because I have enough of this shitty one I have now. It's good for nothing.

Good luck everyone :)

I would like the keyboard as I have been typing on a junk membrane keyboard with massive amounts of key wobble. Plz help

I would love to win the keyboard

I'm currently using an old mouse from about 5 years ago. I would love to get a new mouse, especially a gaming mouse!

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never had a mechanical keyboard, and would love to feel those Brown Switches when playing games like CS:GO, PAYDAY 2, and Team Fortress 2

I want the keyboard :)

Because my current one could be sold at dollarama.

I would like the mouse because I would like the mouse :^)

and because I have a Logitech m-bz96c

I'd like to win the mouse because I am building a new computer and I don't have a mouse for it. 

I would like to win the keyboard, because I am still using one of those cheap membrane "gaming" keyboards.

The keyboard because I'm tired of having a keyboard from the 90s