Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want the  Excalibur v2 keyboard

I want this keyboard because on my current keyboard the key letters are fading off just being painted on the keys and not being embedded into the keys it's self. Also my current keyboard is not mechanical and I have wanted to get a mechanical keyboard but never got around to it or afford it because they are usually pricey keyboards and don't want to spend that much money for just a keyboard.

Id like the mouse i dont have rgb and thats what i need

I'd like to win  Sagitta Spectrum mouse , because my Logitech G9 is at the end of it's life. It's time for new mouse, so Linus please help!!!!

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current Razer keyboard have started to malfunction.

Any of them both; I'd love to try a mechanical keyboard or a non-shitty mouse, at least once in my life!!!

I would like the keyboard because I already have a nice gaming mouse, but still have a Dell keyboard that came with my new computer (and before that, I was using a SIIG keyboard that was even worse)

either 1, just because i like to use and test everthing to determine whats best. ooooo i remember the days were only logitec was the only place i used to go to. i love options ;)

I really need to build a budget gaming machine and this draw just came out of no where to save me some cash. Would love to use these products.

Tesoro is sick 10 out of 10 would buy it again. Technically enter draw again

I would like the keyboard because I have never had one before and I would really love one

Hello Staff at Linus Tech, I would love to the win this amazing brown switch blue light keyboard for several reasons. Firstly I have tried out the cherry brown at ncix and I loved it, It felt more at home and more comfortable then the others. The second reason I would love to have this keyboard is to further my aesthetics of my blue theme in my room. Another reason this would be amazing to have is a keyboard that I know I got from my favorite you tube channel. The final reason I would very much enjoy having this keyboard is so I can feel like a pro when playing games, act like a journalist typing essays for school, and edit like a Taran on videos. 

Thank you, Linus and the rest of the team!

I would like to win the Tesoro keyboard, because the keyboard that I'm using to play video games, is old and it sometimes doesn't work, so when I'm in the middle of a video game, it will start to malfunction, and I can move anymore.

I would also like to get the mouse because the mouse that I'm using now right now is an old Dell mouse, and when I start playing for a few hours, I start to get cramps on my hand. Another one of it great features is that its reaction time is extremely slow, so I would like the gaming mouse from the giveaway.  

I really want to win the keyboard because I am using   normal Microsoft keyboard without RGB and I always play at darker place

my big brother is always sleepy  when I woke up and vice versa   :|

I would want to win because my keyboard is broken

Tesero keyboard

I would like the keyboard because I think it will look dope with the lighting. Can I still enter without tweeting because I have no twitter account?

Hey Linus,

Great contest. I would like to win one of the Excalibur v2 keyboards, not for my self but for my son who turned 18 almost 2 weeks ago. Right now he is using my 8 year old Logitech keyboard because the one that came with his computer stopped functioning about 6 mouths ago. For his birthday I picked him up a desent gaming mouse, but I know he's had his eye on an Excalibur keyboard for a while. So if I win the keyboard it's going to my son and that great, if I don't win that's fine as well since there are a whole lot of other people that are hoping to win as well. Here's keeping my fingures crossed. Thanks for the opportunity and you have a great day, Dale

The keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and I love that sexy sound it creates when you slowly put pressure on to the key. :')

would like to get the mouse to wipe the  bad taste in my mouth after being tricked into getting the sidewinder mouse

I want the keyboard, but i could also use the mouse. I'm gaming on a Dell QuietKey keyboard from the 90's and one of those cheap logitech wireless mice

pls help

I am in dire needs

I will take either item and gladly give away the older items i been using via local classifieds. 

I would love the keyboard because my roommate has used mine and fell in love with it so I would love to win it for as we are poor college students and can't buy them.

Hey, I am kind of new to your channel but I have watched a lot of your old videos on some graphics cards, keyboards and mouses. They are very good and informative, I came across your channel as I am planning on building my own PC and this channel is great on providing reviews on said items. I was watching one of your latest videos and you said about the giveaway and I though I might as well enter. I think that keyboard looks awesome, it would save me a lot of money on my budget for a PC. Thanks and keep making great videos!

I Would love the Key board because i'm sick of the $10 ASUS keyboard from Walmart, but I don't need the mouse Because My Razer Naga Hex is Doing me just fine.

I really want a new keyboard and mouse for my new PC that I have just built, as I using a really old second hand rubbish one.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my logitech k330 (wireless, rubber dome keyboard) dies in the middle of a game and then I have to replace batteries and that is killing me... 

I'd like the keyboard because I was about to buy a 10€ keyboard but I happened to watch your vid infront of the shop and decided to try my luck. :D