Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win the EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD as I spend at least forty hours a week in front of my work computer! While my Logitech K120 is quite awesome for a $10-$20 keyboard, that mechanical would be niiiiiice.

I would like the mouse as i have a good keyboard and setup but a mouse that has a half broken scroll wheel and it looks like one in a cheap prebuilt pc. 

The Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace my horrible, generic, craigslist, 2$, rubber-dome, some keys not even working forcing me to use onscreen keyboard, piece of shit that is my daily driver. 

I am using the same keyboard that I got with one of my computer's back in 2004 (it is a acer.)

I got that computer so i could  playing wow (World of Warcraft) back in burning Crusade (2004)

I never bought a new keyboard because I put  my graphic card lol 

so I am going to go for the keyboard

I would love to get an Excalibur v2 keyboard because i've used cheap keyboards in the past. Whenever I go to a gaming center like howies game shack i'm always in love with the mechanical keyboards. So basically i want something better than my crappy keyboard that i have right now :D 

I want the keyboard because I have a basic membrane keyboard which isn't as good. Plus its pretty old and some keys are starting to show their age.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

i would love the tesoro segitta mouse because playing csgo and many other competitive game on my £15 gigabyte mouse doesn't cut it.

Just now, Spookyparkles said:

i would love the tesoro sagitta mouse because playing csgo and many other competitive game on my £15 gigabyte mouse doesn't cut it.

Both look pretty nice. i want to say mouse.  but  i like both. it would be nice to have a proper mouse.

Keyboard please! My Rubber dome'd space bar is all wobbly 

I would love to win the tesoro keyboard because I have put little too much money on my current one, so I would like to have another keyboard to take with me to lan parties.

I would like the keyboard beacuse a new keyboard is long overdue and current keyboard is on the fritz with the usb end of the cable and cutting in and out during gameplay isnt fun 

On March 4, 2016 at 0:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The mouse because my razer Deathadder WoT edition is actually freezing up when I play games

hey I realy would like the mouse, for the very simple reason that my current mouse is total crap, it would be a nice upgrade which can help me getting started into gaming

th?id=OIP.Mb8d83bc4abc2c152ca7c9b788400f

I want the keyboard, so I can reprogram it to function as a launchpad.

Keyboard Please, because my actual keybord's space bar broke and the warranty already wore off :(

I want the Excalibur, for my little brother who needs a gaming keyboard. Badly. He uses a wireless keyboard, and has recently been noticing the lag.

The mouse because my old mouse doesn't left-click anymore and using mirrored button mapping makes me cry at night.....

The mouse, because I'm using a 10 year old Microsoft wireless mouse at work. Plz help meee!

The 

EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD

of course!!!! xD Because owning that piece of awesome machinery would be the best thing ever! yessss!! xD

Well I have a laptop so no keyboard needed and this mouse looks really nice looking, plus mine is dying so thanks linus for hosting this and if I win I'll take the mouse ;)

i would like the one of the Excalibur keyboards because i'm just beginning to get into building my first gaming rig and i have't gotten a keyboard yet

I would like the keyboard, I have had the same compact keyboard for years now and would love the chance to own a mechanical keyboard without the hefty price tag.

I would like the keyboard because I am currently building a gaming computer and would rather spend the money on better hardware

I could really do with a new mouse as my razer mamba 2012 fails to work wirelessly ever! and i just use it wired.... and even when wired the perfomance is lacking.