Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard , because still do not use mechanical keyboard and speak very good and all keyboards that use fast break soon after buying them.

I would like the sagitta mouse because I need a reliable mouse for gaming. thank you 

I'm a blender 3D artist, I have yet to own a mouse that can still be reliable after a year of being used with this program. A gaming mouse might be exactly what is required to make use of this program. Multiple programmable buttons could also be handy, as there are so many 'features' in this program. Seriously, I can't think of a more complicated software to test this with. If I was given a new mouse I'd give back by making and donating a some more models to free download sites. (thingiverse perhaps)

I would like the keyboard. I want it because I am using a free Alienware keyboard that came with my first gaming PC. I then learned how to build my own PC from your channel!

I would like to won the EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD because one of my friends is getting a pc for his birthday and I would like to give him a quality keyboard for him

i would like a mouse because my mouse is horrible from doing those clutch moments in csgo, the right click works half of the time and i cant get those one tap head shots and i cant afford a good mouse that is why i bought this cheap one from amazon the mouse i have right now also has a broken scroll wheel lol  

I would love to have a keyboard because default, bundled, microsoft keyboards are the best.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

i would love to get the keyboard it would be nice to get finally get an upgrade from this really old apple keyboard for playing games and also my computer case and cheap mouse( only got new two weeks ago been slowly trying to save to get new parts not worrying about a keyboard would be big help) light up blue all im missing is the keyboard and my computer might look like a gaming rig finally instead of a mix and match of second hand parts. which is not bad i like second hand parts but i would like everything to match for once in my life lol  

apple keyboard.jpg

Keyboard please. I've been using a Razer Deathstalker for 2 years now and it is big and breaks very often.

If i could get the mouse or keyboard that would be great. one is fine as both my mouse an keyboard are prebuilt from like 2005 and are really slow... i mess up alot when typing and gaming as my inputs on both sometimes dont register or double/triple register. not very fun when all three remaining gun bullets you had auto fire away an your trapped knifing guys with snipers:P. Thanks for doing this giveaway and i wish everyone the best of luck towards winnning.

I would love to win anything because I have been stuck with a crappy laptop keyboard for two years and honestly I just recently lost my mouse. Nevertheless, love the channel and videos, keep it up!

I would love one of those keyboards! I currently have a 1990 Dell mech, but would love something new.

That keyboard would be nice :3

Already got a mouse, but my keyboard is a HP OEM Keyboard(aka it is $#1T)

the mouse because i have had my razer mouse for a long time now that has major tracking issues, mouse wheel issues, and lighting issues.

I have went through 5 wireless mice and I think its time to switch to good old cable coming out from that thing. Would love to get it from you guys, especially when its free.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, Since i'm currently at uni, I have to use my old laptop with some keys not working, most notably the right bracket key, which is annoying specially when trying to code. Also I haven't owned any mechanical keyboard and would like to experience using it as a daily driver.

I would love the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard, not for me but for a friend really. I personally own a Corsair K95 and love it but my friend on the other hand has been dying to get a mechanical keyboard. This would truly be an amazing gift.

Kudos to whoever wins a keyboard or mouse :D

I would love to win the keyboard, because my old logitech office keyboards keys are starting to get sticky and hard to press. :D

i would love one of these keyboards because ive been using an awful stock dell keyboard for the past year and its time for an upgrade.

I'd like to win the keyboard because it's great to have back ligth to work at night

I would really, really like to get my hands on that  Sagitta Spectrum mouse been stuck with the same mouse for over 3 years and the mouse have been through some stuff :S 

Loving the videos and keep it up!

Excalibur v2 keyboard

I love my wireless Wave keyboard, but lately I reached a level, where I started to get jealous of the generic HP keyboards I see at my work place. They are so snappy and quick to work with compared to my now older model...

Never tried a mechanical keyboard before, but could only imagine how it would improve my productivity on that content creation game. : )

I'm in for the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I can use one and i'd be a good incentive to build my own rig.

I would like a keyboard, my apple keyboard is very frustrating!:(