Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would definitely love to win the keyboard because I am currently using a $10 insignia keyboard from bestbuy and let me tell you it is horrible for gaming.  

I would totally love the keyboard to go with my new blue themed gaming rig! My peripherals are all up to par except for my keyboard which is an old k120...

It really needs to be upgraded... seriously...

Thanks Tesoro and LMG for the opportunity!

I'd really enjoy the keyboard because i already have another, different Tesoro Keyboard and it is awesome!!

who cares...

The keyboard because I've never owned a keyboard with mechanical switches before.

I would like the keyboard to replace my rubber dome (gross) keyboard at work.

I really need the keyboard, and that's beacause I bought a new PC and ran out of money for a keyboard(Xtremly embarising). If i don't win i may need to sell ,my computer... ;(

Thanks

I want that freaking keyboard because my Ducky's Control-button is somewhere in my closet and ALT and Windows button are stuck. 

On March 4, 2016 at 0:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to request thine keyboard, because i have been using my ASUS g750 the last 2 years as my main rig, because money is an issue. I would like to pay up for a desktop rig soon, and a keyboard would really help in terms of money. I thank thee for hearing yours trulys request. Have a nice day, mon cher.

Although I have got both a cheap "gaming" mouse and a generic windows keyboard, I'd love to have the keyboard because I type much more than I use my mouse, and it'd be amazing to finally have a mechanical keyboard!

I would love to win this mouse and keyboard because i am currently using a 6 year old Microsoft keyboard, just like the ones they give you in school and the same with the mouse i would love the opportunity to have something like this, thanks for doing this give away! good luck to everyone who enters :) 

I'd really like to keyboard. Everybody knows how hard it is to code on a bloody laptop, and a new mechanical keyboard would be awesome to increase production! :)

I would love to win the keyboard because I'm getting my nephew into the PCMR world and he needs a decent keyboard instead of the super old one they're using right now.

Keyboard coz I've been using rubber dome keyboard for my entire life :-( None of my friends have a mechanical keyboard and I sure would love to get a feel of a mechanical keyboard.

I want the mouse... my mouse just broke few week ago and was using the touchpad ever since. =3=

I would like the keyboard because the keyboard I am using now is from an old pc,like back when the monitors were the Giants heavy boxes and I am getting a new pc soon so it would be nice to have a new keyboard to go with my new computer. 

Well, I'll tell you, I have been looking for a while at getting a new keyboard. The unit my wife and I use is old, to the point, the lettering paint is wearing off.  But I can't afford a good new board because the  money is very tight and will be for some time, that's life.  If this old keyboard goes bad, I'll be force to get a new one, but it will be a very cheap, that is all I will be able to get.

I would like to win the keyboard because I have always wanted a mechanical keyboard, but never wanted to pay a lot of money. Yes I could buy a $50 keyboard, but it may not be back lit or not have as many options to it.

I'd like the keyboard because the mech. keyboard prices are off the charts in where I live and I'm yet to experience how a mech. keyboard feels and performs like.

Need keyboard because the old one wasd shift and space keys are worn down

I need the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I really have to replace my old Sector 7 Xtream Gaming non mechanical keyboard with some slightly unresponsive keys...

I would like the keyboard. I'd give it to my wife for our anniversary coming up on March 16th.