Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to get eh keyboard, It will look awesome and I will add a good mouse to make it look better. since unfortunately I am using a cheap BT keyboard , but hey better than a virtual keyboard :)

I'd like the keyboard because I have a really old dell keyboard from a really old PC which is long gone...

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have actually never owned a mechanical keyboard and have been using an old apple membrane keyboard for years now. 

Would be nice to get that keyboard, because my old "Gaming" keyboard is not mechanical and is slightly damaged ._.

The keyboard because I've been stuck with a standard Dell keyboard for too long now >.>

On 4.03.2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I would love to win a keyboard. Just because it looks amazing and in one that i have "s" is broken in half. And it gives me a brain cancer when i have to go backward in games. 

Just because of one reason that I have never used such kind a keybord or mouse and would eagerly like to use one.

Those keyboards are pretty sweet.  Certainly wouldn't mind upgrading from my logitech keyboard...

I want the Eccalibur V2 Keyboard because I never experienced a mechanical keyboard and you can gave me the chance to experience it...! Thank you for this giveaway..! Hoping for the best..!

Hard to believe to people on the internet, but where I live no ebay no amazon nothing here so buying something that cool isn't an option I keep changing my keyboard every 6 months on average and all of them cost 3-5$ Chinese membrane keyboards loud bangy and hard to type keys, Yes some shops might sell corsair kbs but just can't afford those ones. I want a nice looking and working keyboard. Inspired by linus' monitor painting video i have done spray paint on my keyboard but it wore off due to regular typing. The nest time this cheap chinese keyboard fails i am gonna get another one of this Chinese crap but it would mean allot to me getting a keyboard like that and probably its gonna be my only keyboard in the nest 5 years xD.

I would love the  Excalibur v2 keyboard, because right now I have to play around with my 20€ keyboard, whats pretty lame

I would like the mouse because right now i am using a really old microsoft basic.

Excalibur v2 , purely because I had never even used a mechanical keyboard up until this week, and going back to linear is just horrible!

I rly wanna mouse 'cause I'm using cheap and terrible mouse 

I'd really appreciate it :D

Tesoro Keyboard v2. BecauseI haven't experienced typing on a mechanical keyboard because I have been using this membrane keyboard from my old PC. The Acer Aspire X5900 desktop set. 

looks great, would be happy if i win

I WOULD LOVE THE KEYBOARD! I am using my laptops chicklet keys to play Black Ops 3 and it's sooo bad... PLIS SAV MEH!

I would like the keyboard because I'm building my first PC :D,and it would be nice to have a great mechanical keyboard to go with it

The keyboard because mine keyboard broken.

I would love the keyboard since it would be an awesome upgrade from my 30$ keyboard </3

I would really like a keyboard. I have been using a not so great pc and peripherals for the last 3 years. As a recently new gamer, my mouse seems to be find but my keyboard is really awkward and sometimes the keys don't work. A gaming keyboard is an important part of a setup! (obviously with an alright pc)

Just spent a bunch of money on a G810 and I hate the metallic echo/whine sound that it makes. 

I work in a high tech call center, and everywhere I see custom gaming keyboards that the guys and girls bring in.  pretty, functional and they have that old school clackety feel instead of the chicklet clicklet feel.  Problem is...budget says No to buying one like them... so I deal day to day with a Lenovo generic keyboard...(so Much joy I could jump for joy like a Sharp Executive after Foxconn bought them...)  

Seriously, why do I really want this keyboard...I've always liked the switch type keyboards, just never had it in the budget to buy one.  I've been wowed by the new advances and really when it comes down to it, the modern chicklet switch keyboards suck and suck badly. I would probably get back into gaming with one of the Tesoro rigs.