Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

On 04/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win either, but after using a £7 mouse for the last year the Sagitta Spectrum mouse would be awesome! Love the cobtent, watch you every day!

I need the keyboard.... Im using an old Microsoft one :(

The mouse, because my old PS/2 Logitech is in need of retirement :-)

Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard is 10 years old :( I dont have enough money to but a new one :(

I'd love the keyboard, basically i'm not able to afford anything right now and I REALLY want a mech keyboard for gaming and for school work. It'd be pretty awesome to win :D

I would LOVE to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

First off, this is actually my first give away since I seriously started watching your channel (and therefore had time to enter!), and I am excited to participate.

Second I love PC gaming (even though I am not in a position to do a lot of it) and never had any sort of keyboard like this. No mechanical switches, no LEDs, no individual key customization, only some Logitech K120 (I have actually never used a mechanical keyboard in my life before, only seen your reviews). I am sick and tired of it.

This keyboard looks really epic, high quality and durable. It would be an honour to have one. Just to hear and feel the mechanical clicks seems awesome, not to mention the LED customization :D .  I have always wanted a backlit keyboard. I really like the design of the Razer BlackWidow, and I think this keyboard has the same design. It might be in the style of older designs, but I think it looks sharp and epic. I feel like nowadays they keep adding arms rests which are too big and soft keys. This keyboard seems perfect in every way, and I think designs like this are fading out. I would like a new keyboard which has a design like this, the functionality of a mechanical keyboard, and the epicness of customizable LED lights!

I will follow Tesoro on twitter, as well as continue watching your videos like I have (that is how I found this give-away). Plus, you guys are creating a potential long term customer for Tesoro by giving me one of those precious keyboards. I'll spread the good word around and to other "gamers", or I might even make a review (I can't promise that). Otherwise I hope to see you in the next give away, but I'll stick around in the forum. Sorry to sound so lame, but please consider me as a potential winner? PLEASE?

Having this keyboard will make anyone feel like a god with a weapon of unlimited power... and I can promise you it will be in good hands.

Thank you :)

keyboard 2.png

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be great because i'm using not so great membrane keyborad

The Keyboard.
I want a mech at the office, but i'm sure as hell my boss isn't going to pay for it.

I am so sick and tired of working with a cheap membrane keyboard all day and if I can bring my own keyboard, it will be kind of hard for my boss to deny me the comfort of a mech keyboard

On 3/4/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

I would like to have the keyboard. The HP wireless keyboard I have sucks. It does not want to connect to my rig. Rig feels incomplete without this keyboard. 

heeeeeelo, i want to win the keyboard, i've been using a apple wireless keyboard for the past 3 years and I'm doing a custom build soon so this kb would help

Based out of Connecticut

"Night Train": i5-6600K, 16GB GeIL LED, G1 Gaming R9 390 Windforce, XFX 550W, Fractal Define Nano S

"Conplexitor": i5-3470, 16GB ECC (it works), GTX 690, EVGA 650W, Random off-brand midtower

"Busta": i7-2600, 8GB Mixed, Dell GTX 645, AcBel ?W, Junk cheap midtower

Sites:

gta5-mods.com/DevinKan

devinkan.ml

The keyboard please, it really need to replace my current keyboard, generic kensington one, it doesnt even detect more than 3 key presses at once, need I say more??

I would REALLY like to get the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse as the mouse I'm currently using ( an antiquated cheapo Logitech M100 ) does not register clicks properly and has a TON of tracking issues. the right click button needs to be pressed extra hard to get clicks. The mouse has also worn down considerably and the casing looks battered. The mouse is the only item that ruins my gaming experience, as the keyboard I use is still usable and there is no input lag. I would love to win the mouse as gaming mice cost a lot here in India and some mice from Logitech or Steelseries even go upto 18,000 INR (Local Currency). Basic Gaming Mice like the Kinzu v2 from Steelseries costs around 5000 INR. The prices keep fluctuating and frankly, that amount is leagues out of my budget especially for a mouse. Summing up, that is the reason why I would love to win the mouse. Also, this will be my first gaming peripheral if I win one and I'm super excited.

Also, I am a HUGE fan of the content produced at LMG ( LTT and SuperFun ) and that is what made me enter this giveaway ( This will be my first try ).

Huge Thanks, 

Harigovind.

I would love to win the keyboard, I'm getting really tired of using my old keyboard that I bought from my friend because I was on a low budget at the moment ^-^

I would love to win the keyboard because I only have a Dell SK-8115 for my keyboard and it has been used for the past 5 years, and was given to me used by my old high school when they upgraded

There had been a prophecy in my dreams. It spoke of me controlling a rainbow-colored unicorn prancing with trained precision, he and I slaying enemies and monsters mercilessly. Screams and gore could not mask the glory of our purposed selves, and the 16.8 million colors shining proudly in all directions. That unicorn was none other than my gaming best buddy Tesoro Sagitta. All was dream-like, ideal and almost perfect until I woke up to my logitech M100 and Linus' video playing on my monitor, asking me to answer this calling - to pick up my destined battle companion.

Never laid fingers on a mechanical keyboard before; I wanna hack with clack!

P.S. Thanks for being such a generous and awesome channel, and cool site, too :)

If i would win this, I would love getting that mouse. I currently have 2 cheap broken ones ( right click doesnt work, and scroll doesnt work), and my gaming days are hell.

I would like the keyboard because i'm about to get started on building my first ever PC, and i have you guys to thank for inspiring and helping me out along the way with the forums and the YouTube videos! I haven't got a keyboard yet and it'd be awesome to know i got one thanks to you guys!

I would like to win the keyboard as it will be the first part of my new PC build.

The keyboard, As i think it would fit my needs with the brown switches. Right now i am using an Microsoft Sidewinder X4 (Rubber dome) with the paint falling off.

But the thing i like about my keyboard is the volume controls and the palm rest.

I could probably just go out and buy one but this is an giveaway and you should. 

On Friday, March 04, 2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

and

and

I want both because I'm going to make a new gaming pc and I wish to have a RGB keyboard and mouse?

I have a disabled wife (bed ridden) and 2 severely autistic children so I can't afford to buy a mechanical keyboard

so I would like to win one. 

i would like the keyboard because i want the keyboard

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard please!

I'm sick of my junky keyboard