Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I like to grab the keyboard because I hate keyboard or my keyboard is suck, that mostly It give lot of problems when came to playing FPS.

If I had to choose,I'd like the keyboard, Because I'v always wanted a Mechanical keyboard, and their layout of the keyboard are perfect!.

i want to win the keyboard because i want to get rid of my stock hp keyboard that ive been gaming on for so long LOL. i must feel mechanical switches

The keyboard pls I am using a non mechanical keyboard. I don't really need it i just want it i have a good croma keyboard right now so this is more of a luxury thing for me. 

Would love to get rid this keyboard I currently have, it has served me well Some of the keys are starting to stick and fail on me. 

I want the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, since i already have a lovely keyboard. : )

I'd love to get the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because... honestly, It's freaking awesome! Nothing compares to the feel of a mechanical keyboard, and even better with all those customizable fancy lights!

The Excalibu because I want to surprise my little brother for his birthday with a new gaming rig, rather than use my hand me down Lenovo laptop haha

I want the mouse. I have no gamer mouse :(

Excalibur v2 keyboard . i want a mechanical keyboard.

The keyboard. I have a Proteus Core mouse, but I have a low-level A4tech keyboard, which I would like to upgrade.

I would like to win Excalibur v2 keyboard because my old one have faded keys and is not even mechanical.

Also thinking about getting something from Linus give me thrills.

Excalibur v2 keyboard  Please...

Why? Because all of my lights on my PC/monitor are blue, but my keyboard is red :(

It makes me sad to type.

Old Logitech keyboard I was using just died in a rig incident and this would save me lots of time trying to decide what keyboard to get!

I would like to win the mouse because using some cheap Microsoft mouse is really uncomfortable for what I do most of the time, which is flight simming with PMDG aircraft which require lots of mouse input. I also use premiere with the mouse mostly so it would help w/ that. :) 

I'd love the mouse. Im using a Dell optical mouse (prob from like 2004) and while I like my mouse I would love a new one.

I'd like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never used a mechanical keyboard before and am very interested in the cherry mx browns

I'd like to have the mouse, because the one I'm using is a wireless cheapo mouse from my local everything-store and it sucks! My PC is right under the desk and the USB-dongle still has not enough range to communicate with that peace of china plastic.

PS.: Linus, where is that video of you explaining the benefits of wearing socks in sandals? I'm still waiting for it!

I would like the keyboard, I'm using an old Dynex keyboard to replace my last keyboard which died after 5 years of use.

I would like the mouse and reason is for fps games I think mouse is more important than keyboard.

I would love to get the Sagittaa. I've been using an old Dell mouse forever and its about time to finally get a gaming mouse. 

I sorta would like the mouse since my current mouse has been mucking up not sure why :( but tbh I'm also curious to test out those keys :P 

I'd like the keyboard, because i need to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard from my old steelseries merch stealth. 

44 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd love the keyboard... my trusty Quickfire left me recently... to think of the times we spent together...