Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to get the keyboard because when I built my PC, I went cheap on the peripherals and my keyboard has been missing keys and not typing properly for the past 4 months, and as a college student all my money is going towards paying off loans

I would like the keyboard because it would be killer with my new blue nzxt s340. My old red led rubber dome keyboard deservs the retirement. LP9908G.jpg

The keyboard please as I am using a cheap £15 keybord of of Amazon. 

I would like to win the keyboard because i'm sick of using a Logitech K120 (i'm sorry K120 Master Race, i've let you down). 

I would love to win a mouse because the mouse I gave my girlfriend stopped working, and I want to give her another one.

either product would be great they both seem to have great features and functionality 

I'd love a new keyboard. I've basically melted my keys from typing so much. I may or may not have also spilled soda on it so half the keys stick. This baby has seen a lot of action but she needs to retire very soon!

That keyboard would be such a great upgrade for my brother, he's stuck using the keyboard built in to his laptop at the moment. He'd be totally ecstatic! Cause that N-Key rollover is what you need for Minecraft. :P

I'd like the mouse because I'm using a pretty useless one atm and I'm on a uni/college budget :P Thanks LTT

I would like the keyboard, my current keyboard is a generic cheap one at the moment!

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm getting a new rig (only have a laptop right now) and would really like something other than a membrane keyboard, and this looks great :)

Would really like the mouse to give to my sister. I helped her build her first gaming PC recently and the lion's share of her budget was on the computer itself and the peripheral situation has been a hodge podge of old hand me down parts, and getting her a new mouse would be pretty awesome

I would love the keyboard because the rubber domes on my g15 are wearing out, especially on the keys w,a,s and d.

I would love to have that keyboard, looks super sexy, and mine is like 8 years old at this point, surprised it still works.

If it ain't broke, Ubisoft didn't develop it

I would like the keyboard, well because mine is not worth a damn.

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because i am currently stuck using a bad, old membrane keyboard :V

If I could win anything it would be the keyboard because I have a old keyboard you see at the schools ?

Excalibur v2 keyboard , would be interested in trying out the macro ability of the keys. my current keyboard does not support that.

I would like to win the Tesoro  Excalibur v2 keyboard . Why? Because I'm currently using a $20 "Store Brand" keyboard that takes another little piece of my heart every time I make a keystroke.  Also, I really like those brown switches. 

Keyboard. Why, you ask? Because my current keyboard is louder than passing train.

The keyboard please I currently typing on a wireless keyboard that stops working sometimes.

I would like the keyboard because my old Logitech G15 is simply falling apart at this point. 

A gaming mechanical keyboard *gasp*

What wouldn't I do to get my hands on one!

It's gonna help step up my osu! game too.

I would love to be hooked up with one of those sweet keyboards because for the last 5 years of my gaming career I have been playing on a laptop and ghosting is the biggest problem ever.

I would like the keyboard. 

I'd love to have it because I'm poor and will most likely never buy a keyboard more expensive than $20. Maybe this would convince me to not be such a n00b.

Also it's really shiny and stuff.