Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

34 minutes ago, nicklmg said:
Spoiler

I might need a keyboard because of 1 simple reason. Im saving money to buy myself a pc. Now i have a 2013 laptop and i really need to have a keyboard for the pc im building because i dont want to buy a keyboard and spend so much money on a good one. I rather buy myself an ssd. After all, a keyboard is a must so why dont you be fine people and give me one of those. Please.

The mouse, because the best one I've ever had has god dang Hardware acceleration for 1000 dpi sensor, so no precision nearly at all. Also it is so bad quality it breaks every other month, and the reason why I can't buy a new mouse is because I've spent most of my money on this piece of BEAUTIFUL MACHINERY. Also I like the design of this mouse, and it would be nice to have a precise tool I can make Unity games with.

I would love a new mouse.Mine is curently acting up and the wheel broke and honestly to be at the state it is now i can't play Warthunder very good.It's for now at least "ok" for the casual games, but an upgrade would be nice

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I want the keyboard because I'd love to have a brown switch keyboard for my workspace

I really need new a new mouse to play CS:GO properly. My Logitech ghetto mouse sucks. Sagitat spectrum is a worthy upgrade for a CS player.

Spoiler

I would like the Excalibur keyboard simply because I need a new keyboard over what I have now

i would like the keyboard , i play a lot of cs:go and MMORPG's , but my actual keyboard is very bad . A keyboard like this would very help me :)

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 Mechanical Keyboard, as I have never actually had a mechanical keyboard on my system (been writing software for around 6 6 years on a cruddy membrane keyboard...*shudder*), and I have never been graced with the joys (or so I hear, never actually tried one out) of mechanical switches. I've been working to save up for one, but money for computer parts and electronics projects is hard to come by before you're even old enough to work. 

"/usr/local/bin/coffee.sh" Missing – Insert Cup and Press Any Key

I want the keyboard because playing game like starcraft on a laptop keyboard that is missing a 9 key just isn't that great QQ

i would like to win the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because i've use my old hp mouse for the last 6 years

33 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Id like to get the keyboard bcz i have the worst 5€ hp keyboard on the planet with a broken shift key. 

image.jpg

Keyboard!

because.... reasons.. :ph34r:

keyboard plz, as im stuck using my media pc's Logitech K400 as my gaming keyboard as my other keyboard died.

need a keyboard for my parents desktop i built my first pc and im moving my old desktop into the livingroom for my family to use but i only have one keyboard for myself and i could not find my old rubber stock keyboard that came with it

The Excalibur v2 keyboard plz.

I go to a lot af lan party's and at the moment no backlit on my keyboard so the v2 will help me step up my game??

Spoiler
Spoiler

I would like the keyboard, because right now I don't own one and I really need one for a build I am going to do (I can get one for free but it will be a 15 year old keyboard)

I would like the new keyboard because I have been using my old one from 2007 till this day and it's super glossy and the numpad doesn't work, it doesn't register most of the key presses. I'm a broke student and i've been wanting a new keyboard for quite a while now.

I would be happy with a new mouse also because the scroll wheel on this one is starting to slip and I think it is nearing the end of it's life span. But I would say that the keyboard is a bigger issue.

DSC04841.thumb.JPG.7795f18496b9ca73a2cb7

The keyboard because im using a crappy keyboard, not even mechanical, in the name of all thats holy (and Linus of course) help a brother out

I want the keyboard. I always wanted to have a mechanical keyboard they sound so sexy 

I would love the Excalibur keyboard because my 3-year old accidently peed on my keyboard, which still stinks in spite of rigorous cleaning. True story. 

Also the Tsero keyboards are awsome because of all of their features. 

I'd love to have this mouse as i am using a very old PS2 mouse for gaming. Thanks linus media group for giving everyone the opportunity to win cool stuff like this :) 

Keyboard please. :) I'm not much of a gamer myself, but my brother just built himself a pretty dope gaming rig. I thought itd be a cool early birthday gift if I got him an awesome keyboard to go pair with his new cpu. 

I would like the keyboard please because I have a cheap Microsoft one at the moment