Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love the mouse! I just finished the first custom gaming PC I have ever built, but I don't have a mouse to go with it! The Sagitta Spectrum would look great on my desk along side the new case and keyboard I have to go with it! 

I would love the keyboard! Lighting <3 I love customizing things!

I want the keyboard... Cuz my current keyboard sucks

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

I'd like the keyboard because I want to replace my 8+/- years old keyboard   that comes with my first bought desktop (when I'm still at middle school) , still using the keyboard for my laptop because I'm not comfortable using the laptop keyboard.

26 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love the keyboard because I'm still currently using an old Qtronix Scorpius-35 it's the only mechanical keyboard I have and in fact the only keyboard at all I'm tired of having to use a PS/2 to USB adapter to even use the keyboard and as being a college student it's hard for me to upgrade as I am paying out of pocket for my tuition, on a side note I love your content!!1457080878102-293752118.thumb.jpg.1ca49014570808023581111005114.thumb.jpg.f0ae6e1457080836141-790849540.thumb.jpg.b25ae2

I would like to get the keyboard because mine isn't great and mechanical keyboards are just amazing. 

I've been using this dell keyboard for the longest time would like a tesoro one :)

I'd like to win the " Excalibur v2 keyboard " very much :) it looks just so incredibly beautiful ! Will put it to some very good use :)

I want the mouse because I've been using a cheap crusty mouse for a long time now and was wanting a new mouse but I dont have the money for is.

would want that sweet keyboard simply because you never have enough keyboard 

Anyone of these cause I've been using keyboard and mouse like these. And I love coding and 3d designing.

14570808655281210243933.jpg

I'd love to win the Excalibur v2 because my last keyboard broke a while ago and i've been stuck using this POS membrane keyboard for a while and I don't have the cash rn to get a nice mechanical keyboard. 

I would like either the keyboard or the mouse.

Both of mine are starting to fall apart, the mouse more so. So an upgrade in either department would be a huge plus. 

I'm just a guy who likes to do stuff, and things, I guess...

I would like the Keyboard 'cuz as a kinda programmer it would be nice to type confy, and also like the sound the mechanical keyboards. :)

I would like the keboard, simply because I'm tired of using a membrane keyboard while I drool at friends' mechanical keyboards. Statistically I should go for the mouse but I got a new mouse a few weeks ago so there's no point. Rip

I would like to get that keyboard. My old one needs an upgrade as it's only a lame office keyboard and I would like to have mechanical keys.

Cheers and thanks for the giveaway

I'd like the mouse, my mouse has been dying and I need a new one so it would be nice to get that upgrade.

I would love a mouse the one I use are from gearhead that doesn't work anymore and a wireless one from black web which freezes from time to time halting the mouse or double clicks. The keyboard would also be nice but I have a fairly good one the tt esport challenger ultimate

I'd want the keyboard to replace my girlfriends. Her keyboard's letters have faded, are extremely loud, and have gotten so old its a struggle to push some in while others have almost no feedback.

I want the keyboard. 

Because it looks so better that mine.

I would like the keyboard because my keyboard is not working properly. :)

I'd like the mouse, because I currently don't have one and I am not savage enough to play counter strike on touchpad. :(

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would want the keyboard, I want to see how those switches feel, and RGB.

40 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want get this keyboard because i don't have keyboard gaming. I don't have money to buy mouse. Please i need this keyboard to playing a game with this keyboard. I from Indonesia. Wish me luck!!!!