Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If i where to win i would want the keyboard mainly but i would accept the mouse too as i am using a old Logitech K120 with sticky keys (it doesnt need cleaning i have done this multiple times) and as for the mouse the USB connector sometimes disconnects so i can play games online atm :/

My Rig's Main Component's: 

MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Revision 4 CPU: AMD FX-6350 (6core Black Edition) RAM: 16Gb Fury HyperX GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 Case: NZXT S530 

26 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The mouse cuz you can't play dota 2 with a hp mice. Or well maybe you can but you just don't wanna anymore....

I would like the keyboard because my current Blackwidow Chroma is being whacky by not allowing me to use several keys and numbers. It becomes annoying when playing MMOs or just typing regularly. 

I would love a keyboard because I still am not worthy of GabeN's love because I don't have a mechanical keyboard...

I don't deserve anything, I haven't done anything special. But I have built a pc recently for gaming and I could really use a decent keyboard. The build killed my wallet.

Would love the keyboard if possible just built a new system and maxed out my money so no new keyboard thank you ?

I would love to win the mouse, because I got unemployed. Now that I have the time for my true love, gaming, I don't have the funds to replace my 20€ logitech wireless kb+m with something worthy of gaming with. I would also love to have the keyboard, but it wouldn't work for me because I need the scandic version. So can't have it all I guess. 

I would like the keyboard because its awesome and my current HP keyboard is well, a HP keyboard :( 

A new mouse would rock. My G602 is starting to fail.

I'd like the mouse to replace my shitty natec one :P

I'd like the keyboard.

I don't have a sob story, I just use a HP keyboard I bought for £5 a few years ago.

I would like the Mouse and the keyboard bcuz i have been playing  Counter strike 1.6 with my friends on a compac laptop with a stock hp mouse and i would really  like a upgrade to them both. You dont even wanna know what my laptop condition is! and thats why i wud like them both or at an ugrade for the kepbord! 

I'd like to win the keyboard, because my current keyboard has been losing a few keycaps. =/

i want the keyboard because im sick of using my membrane keyboard  

I'd like to win the keyboard because I never had a back-lit one and since I play games mostly at night it would make it easy for me to chat with online friends as I wouldn't misstype words. 

The mouse.

Why? Because my old Microsoft explorer mouse needs to die a horrible death 

I would like the mouse because I am using a Steelseries Rival with the worst tracking of any mouse I have ever owned.

Keyboard so I can pawn some n00bs.... Actually I really want a mechanical with a ten key for work. 

I would love to win the keyboard because I am using a really cheap unbranded keyboard and have for a quite some time just don't have the funds to buy a good one. 

Would love the keyboard. I finally had enough to buy a new mouse, but will not be able to save enough for a new keyboard for another few months. This old iBuypower has been decent to me but it's starting to fall apart.

I would love the keyboard, im currently stuck on an old razer keyboard and it has been slowly dying since the day i bought it. Have always wanted to own a mechanical keyboard I love LTT!

I am getting my first system soon but will have no budget for decent peripherals.

To win the keyboard would be absolutely amazing!!

I would love to have my own personal mechanical keyboard for work, call center work that is. I cleaned my stock dell keyboard at my work and after seeing three years of hair, grease, goop, skin, and fritos not mine of course, I think its time I bring my own keyboard to work. and if I get this keyboard, free cell phone tech support for everyone!!! as long as your with Verizon.

I am using a generic keyboard and mouse from an old dell PC. Starting a youtube channel of my own, so this would be nice. The mouse would be more useful to me