Lightning Final Fantasy poses for Louis Vuitton

Final Fantasy's heroin lightning choses new career path?

louis vuitton launch new range of clothes all modeled by Final Fantasy character Lightning. This was already strange but then was followed up by a bizarre interview with the charter herself about how she felt about her new modeling career.

Is it your first campaign? How do you feel to be part of the ‘fashion family’ along with Jennifer Connelly, Michelle Williams, Alicia Vikander?

They are in a completely different world. ­­­­­ As part of the family, but I have so much to learn to catch up to these radiant women who are light years away from where I stand.

I hope that one day, we can share the same stage, that different worlds can come together. But who knows? Maybe that’s ambitious, even for me.

Fortunately, I’m not one to give up. One of my strengths is “experience.” I’m no stranger to overcoming challenges and finishing what I’ve set out to do. I can face any kind of trial as long as I remember the following words:

“It’s not a question of can or can’t. Some things in life you just do.”

What do you think about Nicolas Ghesquière’s vision and his collections? Do you recognise yourself in his creations?

Though his style was new to me, the moment I laid eyes on his collection, it was as if I was hit by a bolt of lightning. I knew that with this, people could change. I could change.

It turns out I was right. His collection fills me with a sense of serenity and pride. All this time, I thought the only style that suited me was one that mirrored who I was: strong and tough. But I was wrong. He changed the way I see myself. Perhaps I’m finally learning who I truly am.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/final-fantasy-character-lightning-on-starring-in-louis-vuitton-c/

The campaign also has a short video clip with ligning modeling the clothes and doing some flashy moves.

http://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/articles/series%C2%A04%C2%A0lightning-a%C2%A0virtual%C2%A0heroine

Was this a good move for Final Fantasy? Should/Could other game character follow this trend? Does this effect what you think of the games?

I think it pretty cool. Final Fantasy is one of the few games that changed the entire video game industry with great story, graphics, and gameplay.

Who knows, maybe other characters will be modeling for certain things like Nathan Drake from uncharted :P.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

It's only a matter of time until videogame characters become actors ... 

We'll have Leon Kennedy in Call of Duty

Lightning in Dragon Age

etc... 

yuck. 

This was news quite some time ago right? (like, two months ago..) Or is this an update on it? 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I only just found out myself and couldnt find anything on the forum about it (might have been my bad searching though) so thought i would share.

7 minutes ago, Minibois said:

This was news quite some time ago right? (like, two months ago..) Or is this an update on it? 

that was like when they announced it this is them showing it off

I lurk a lot

what's next? lighting surprise apparition at an hatsune miku concert?

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Well then, we are living in a world that continues to get smaller.

At least this will finally grant Lightning some popularity, if only for a short moment.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

5 minutes ago, TehStranger? said:

creepy af

*looks at your dp*

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

This is really old news, but if I am gonna complain about something is that VII Remake is coming and Tifa is becoming important... just saying.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

This is soooo trashy just like that LV brand.

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

LV is certainly NOT a high fashion, high price only yes but NOT a high fashion. For example Chanel and Bottega Veneta ARE high fashion.

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

I spitted my water out when I saw this earlier in the month. This reminds me of anime and I like it, lol.

I remember commercials for various energy drinks and other items with Lara Croft back in the 90ies (and early 2000s), this is just history repeating itself. In a good way imo, as the LV commercial looks beautiful.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

It's not uncommon for companies now to use video game characters as a means to draw people to their products. Heck even Triss Merigold was in the cover of play boy (Polish edition)!