THE INTERNET MUST GO

Tocsin_786

Please please please watch this i know its half an hour long but you will get the idea within the first 4-5 mins and i hope this gets alot of attention. because i think its the most important news of the decade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1MAMkIa6A

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

We should just have one big worldwide ISP and that should be Google

I welcome our Google overlords.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I watched the first few minutes and it looks fake

idk man thats what they said about the kony stuff until it was actually successful but failed because of a single mistake that guy did

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

We should just have one big worldwide ISP and that should be Google

google's the way to goo hopefully their balloon wifi project will come to life and they can supply internet to the world!

Yes, but it is Google, they are semi-responsible 

For now....

Power corrupts.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I agree, it looks scripted.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

For now....

Power corrupts.

but everything is SOOOOO corrupt already i personally dont mind seeing any change. its so bad that i cant get 50 down i have to stick with my 25 as highest speed but my friend who lives on the street adjacent to mine has internet all the way up to 100 down like wtf 

but everything is SOOOOO corrupt already i personally dont mind seeing any change. its so bad that i cant get 50 down i have to stick with my 25 as highest speed but my friend who lives on the street adjacent to mine has internet all the way up to 100 down like wtf 

I barley get 2mbps, thinkyour self lucky!

I agree, it looks scripted.

It's satire.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's satire.

I'm sure they were being sarcastic... i hope so.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

Oh god! This is so freaking funny :D

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

>_> 400KB/s on a good day... People are complaining about getting 1-2MB/s , seriously?!

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

>_> 400KB/s on a good day... People are complaining about getting 1-2MB/s , seriously?!

2mb/s as actual speed, more like 200KB/S download effectively.

2mb/s as actual speed, more like 200KB/S download effectively.

xD fair enough

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

xD fair enough

Yeh...it sucks :(

I have like 10kb/s upload lol, 200kb/s download on a good day, most times its just above 100.

There are people on youtube seriously debating whether or not it's fake. It has John Hodgman from the Daily Show for crying out loud! omfg

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

That was actually a good Mockumentary that explains the issue of net neutrality clearly.

Why is net neutrality bad?

This video is just a joke lol, cable stuff is bad.

Nice video, loved the "CONFIDENTIAL" part.

ISP's have had almost two decades to improve the infrastructure of their networks(going off the 1996 Telecommunications Act), have they made any real investments into their networks? Absolutely not, especially when Google shows up out of nowhere and can start offering gigabit speeds(sure it cost them a lot, but that's the point).

If I pay for a service, I better get that service.