THE INTERNET MUST GO

Tocsin_786

I welcome our Google overlords.

Copying me!  :P

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

This is so fake. But yes, that is the truth.

And it's not because ISP can't handle the internet, it's just making more money.

If anything that "can't handle the internet", is the web host servers, where they might go "Well, we are out of space, out of bandwidth, we need to charge more, but people don't want to pay more". Again.. IF ANYTHING. Which is completely false, and if anything, it makes space on web host more valuable, so consumers will pay more.

Of course, it's a comedy. It's sarcastic, but not far from what ISPs want. If they can make us believe the internet is in low supply, they can set a premium price. What if they can't build a new series of tubes?!?!?!?

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

We should just have one big worldwide ISP and that should be Google

I have to agree with people, they need a competitor, at least one, who can keep up with them. Having a company interested in delivering a better experience on the cloud which is delivering the actual internet connection would be great but Google doesn't plan to expand that far because GFiber is not really about making profit (not directly, I mean), and that might just be what's stopping Google from being a much bigger threat than it is.

I thought I was the only one :/

Same here:(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I welcome our Google overlords.

All hail Lord Google. I wouldn't mind to be honest. As long as Google becomes more open than it is becoming and it is fair.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Why is net neutrality bad?

This video is just a joke lol, cable stuff is bad.

I never said that net neutrality was bad; I only said it was an issue, just like global warming is an issue. And I clearly stated that the video was a joke when I called it a documentary which by its definition is a forum of satire and fiction.

2mb/s as actual speed, more like 200KB/S download effectively.

Ppl mb/s is different from mbps 1mbps is about 120kb/s don't confuse Ppl thanks

My PC Specs is:
i7 3930k @ 4.1ghz, 16gb 2133mhz rams running at around 2000mhz, 256gb ocz agillity3 ssd x2 raid 0 stripe 128kb, EVGA GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SLI, ocz 1250w psu, asus p9x79deluxe motherboard, Cooler H100i
Windows 8 x64 PRO

Yeh...it sucks :(

I have like 10kb/s upload lol, 200kb/s download on a good day, most times its just above 100.

I thought Denmark's net was bad.. I'm sitting with a 100/100, and all I'm doing is being mad about I can't get faster internet before next year.. lol.

PC setup

Case: Fractal Define Nano S Windowed | Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming-ITX/AC | CPU: Ryzen 1700 @ 3,8 GHz | GPU: Nvidia 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Ram: G.Skill Flare X @ 2933MHz | PSU: Corsair RM850

Cooling

CPU: EK Supremacy EVO | GPU: EK Block + Backplate | Rad: 2x EK-CoolStream SE 240 | Pump: EK XTOP DDC 3.2 | Res: EK-Res X3 110 | Fans: 4x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000

Misc: EK fittings | EK Ekoolant EVO | EK Duraclear tubing

idk man thats what they said about the kony stuff until it was actually successful but failed because of a single mistake that guy did

If I remember correctly, that "one mistake" was him dancing naked in an LA street cracking one off at passers-by after snorting enough white powder up his nose that you could have cut his head off and used it to write on a blackboard. As "just one mistakes" go, it was quite a biggie.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Instead of bowing down to Google, I'd much rather have cities take responsibility and encourage local ISPs and fiber. In communities that actually care about their internet, they gave the finger to the greedy ISPs and are doing just fine with their local services. One ISP for all is a TERRIBLE idea. We need more local ISPs that have the backing of their city to boot out the status quo ISPs that love ripping consumers off.

Comunities hould be allowed to create their own local networks. As long as they personally pay for the maintanance and and relates issues tat arise. I mean if you have a comunity of 500 people and 300 Homes, they should be allowed to create their own LAN even if they have other internet connectuions available for them.

Instead of bowing down to Google, I'd much rather have cities take responsibility and encourage local ISPs and fiber. In communities that actually care about their internet, they gave the finger to the greedy ISPs and are doing just fine with their local services.

They usually fuck up [from my experience at least]. And they easily bow to the government which is bad :/

One ISP for all is a TERRIBLE idea.

Yes, monopoly leads to shitty service / products.

We need more local ISPs that have the backing of their city to boot out the status quo ISPs that love ripping consumers off.

Rather private companies. And many of them, so you can have privacy as a marketing / mandatory factor to sell your service. Cities don't have the understanding of these things. Look at all the 587587679867969 years old senators thinking they know what's best for their pockets the internet.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I have 2mb/s and the real download speed is about 250kb/s.
All the Towns where I live have that problem so a Local electiric Company just made 50mb/s connections for Cheap.
Im getting 50Mb/s next Month :D

RTX2070OC 

I agree, it looks scripted.

it is in some ways,,, it is sarcastic and instructional,,, i think that was the intention,,,

PC Gaming forever...

I watched a bit of this. It's really scary stuff. I don't think google needs to provide internet for the world but at least show the everyone how it should be done.

It does look scripted but i think it has a good message

May the Force be with you.

Good video, I hope people understand the message.

This isn't about how fast your internet is, it's about how fast websites are. If you have 1 gbps internet but your favorite sites are in the 'slow lane' which is running at 1 mbps who cares how fast your internet is? If yahoo pays to get on the fast lane would you use google? Google is slow, yahoo is 100 times faster. What would you use?

Piss looks fake hes a hand sanitizer marketer piss

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

its a movie...............

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)