Stream PS4 games to your PC or Mac with next system update

Guest Kloaked
5 hours ago, Sharkyx1 said:

Yeah, they are universal advantages of the controllers 

Controllers trade technical accuracy for convenience, comfort, versatility, and 4 player multiplayer support 

But they don't need to be better in every way to be useful, they just need to get the job done 

Weren't you talking about joysticks? Not joypads/gamepads? Because I can tell you right now that even if you were extremely good with a joystick, you'd still be a liability to your team in FPS, and you'd be an idiot to use one in an FPS.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

2 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Weren't you talking about joysticks? Not joypads/gamepads? Because I can tell you right now that even if you were extremely good with a joystick, you'd still be a liability to your team in FPS, and you'd be an idiot to use one in an FPS.

Well i was responding to this guy.

On 3/3/2016 at 6:15 AM, Mushious said:

"Hybrid guys" gamer's a gamer, sorry. Doesn't matter how we do it, we're all the same.

No we aren't.  

If you use a joystick for fps you are clinically brain dead and in need of either sectioning or euthanasia.

But you'd be a liability if you were wearing an oculus rift too, unless everyone played with one. But to imply, that there is something wrong with people who use controller is a silly and elitist mind set that i don't agree with.

I was simply arguing that there is a use case for controllers, not that they were better or "superior" as he likes to throw around.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

7 hours ago, Albatross said:

And streaming means playing the games on PC right, or just "showing" it on PC? Still very confused about streaming...

Without consoles I would have had a very boring childhood. My parents couldn't afford PCs or upgrades with a large family like mine. I think the better alternative would be to remove console exclusives and make games work between each platform via an account.

(although I ain't gonna lie a Playstation/Sony platform like Steam would be awesome haha)

I too loved my consoles in my childhood, my PS1, my N64, etc.

Making them  work across accounts, would be a nice idea if the company registering that account (Sony or M$) didn't completely lock things down and ruin the experience for those who want to tinker.

Go watch Tek Syndicate's most recent Rant:30 video about what Microsoft's recent "universal apps" program will do to the PC games. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

12 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

I too loved my consoles in my childhood, my PS1, my N64, etc.

Making them  work across accounts, would be a nice idea if the company registering that account (Sony or M$) didn't completely lock things down and ruin the experience for those who want to tinker.

Go watch Tek Syndicate's most recent Rant:30 video about what Microsoft's recent "universal apps" program will do to the PC games. 

Definitely. It would only be cool if they didn't lock the accounts or anything. It would be neat if I could sign into a Sony client on the PC with the same account I do for PS/P/3/4.

Okay, I'll go watch it now.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

5 hours ago, Albatross said:

Definitely. It would only be cool if they didn't lock the accounts or anything. It would be neat if I could sign into a Sony client on the PC with the same account I do for PS/P/3/4.

Okay, I'll go watch it now.

There are a lot of cool things they could do. Unfortunately, these will be overshadowed by all of the moronic things they will do in order to squeeze as much money out of gamers as they can.

Hopefully, the game dev community will see this, and tell Sony and MS to go screw themselves.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

There are a lot of cool things they could do. Unfortunately, these will be overshadowed by all of the moronic things they will do in order to squeeze as much money out of gamers as they can.

Hopefully, the game dev community will see this, and tell Sony and MS to go screw themselves.

We know what MS is like, they like screwing customers left, right and center.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

On 3/4/2016 at 8:21 PM, Sharkyx1 said:

Well i was responding to this guy.

But you'd be a liability if you were wearing an oculus rift too, unless everyone played with one. But to imply, that there is something wrong with people who use controller is a silly and elitist mind set that i don't agree with.

I was simply arguing that there is a use case for controllers, not that they were better or "superior" as he likes to throw around.

Actually the HTV  Vive is REMARKABLY accurate (check out Jerry's youtube entry below).  And FYI, if you actually read any of my above points - ALL referred to FPS games. That was my point.  At no point did I mention any other form of game.  So kindly take back your comment "I was simply arguing that there is a use case for controllers, not that they were better or "superior" as he likes to throw around." as it simply doesn't have any basis other than for you to accentuate your HELD OPINION.  Need i refer back to the "bigot" definition?

Check out Jerry's video here :