McDonald’s new Happy Meal box turns into VR goggles

ahhming

McDonald Sweden has introduced a new Happy Meal box  that transforms into    'Happy Goggles,' a virtual reality goggles. The goggles seems to be  same as the Google Cardboard  .By slide your phone into place and look through a pair of lenses, enjoying 3D apps and 360-degree videos. 

The Happy Goggles meal box will only be available at some restaurants in Sweden.The meal itself costs about $4.10, which makes this one of the cheapest ways for someone to get their hands on a pair of cardboard VR goggles.

Source:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/29/mcdonalds-turns-some-happy-meals-into-vr-goggles.html

1 minute ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

AND? its a kids meal. Why is mcdonalds advertising a complex adult to to kids? They are and always will be stupid.

What??

What kind of complex adult are they advertising? Why would kids want to buy a complex adult???

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would buy a happy meal (yuck) for that.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Oh man I feel sorry for those poor kids that use these. They might love it at first until they look into the mirror and see that they now have acne in the shape of the goggles.

2 hours ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

AND? its a kids meal. Why is mcdonalds advertising a complex adult to to kids? They are and always will be stupid.

I'm adult and i still buy happy meal to save few cents.

37 minutes ago, Sladerz said:

Oh man I feel sorry for those poor kids that use these. They might love it at first until they look into the mirror and see that they now have acne in the shape of the goggles.

THAT'S EVIL MAN

Suppose they have to try something since each quarter since 2014 their profits have been falling hard. Not surprising after the pink slime debacle as well as all the viral videos proving that without a shadow of a doubt McDonalds is not healthy for you at all and should never be consumed.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Yes I would like to order one happy meal... box. Like just the box. No food. Thank you. 

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

Ay, it's ahhming! 

If those come here I'll buy meal in a heart beat :P iv never gotten to try some VR . This is probably a great way to introduce people to VR is: fun thing to do with your kids/friends/whatever for a laugh. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?