Reintroducing Nuke (CSGO)

Fgtfv567

De_Nuke in CSGO has been updated the same way Train has. The new nuke now takes place in the US instead of Germany, a whole new aesthetic, and balancings

Tunnels sneaking into B has been changed from an H to an S, a decontamination room into B, bombsite A has been re balanced for terrorists including a new way to get into A.

Terrorists can now climb onto the silo, jump onto the extended scaffolding and into the room "heaven" above bomb site A

http://counter-strike.net/reintroducing_nuke/

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

never again

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

There was a huge CS:GO update. I woke up to a 1.6 GB Update and it came with a new map pool and as stated some classics remade. 

After the update that introduced this I am doing horrible

Lol, there goes my little camp roof in front of T Spawn. :P Now it's just a flat top, easier for ppl to get a better  lineup on me. xD

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Amazing tech news posts. 10/10

Interesting thing to note. The setting is the "Rust belt" in the U.S.. Coincidentally (or not) that's where MLG Columbus is.

Point is, people actually care about Ohio for once not because of the elections :P

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

What strikes me even more is the fact that this level of detail is achieved on an engine that released in 2004.

If it only would come to TF2...

Ye ole' train

7 hours ago, Rawity said:

Best performance boost AMD users have ever gotten

For real or sarcastic? I can't play at the moment. Though I heard it is crashing a lot on AMD, hope it is fixed when I get home.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

4 hours ago, Admiral Naismith said:

Interesting thing to note. The setting is the "Rust belt" in the U.S.. Coincidentally (or not) that's where MLG Columbus is.

Point is, people actually care about Ohio for once not because of the elections :P

Don't get your hopes up I don't even really know where Ohio is besides over underneath the great lakes somewhere

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

54 minutes ago, ApolloEleven said:

For real or sarcastic? I can't play at the moment. Though I heard it is crashing a lot on AMD, hope it is fixed when I get home.

Sarcastic. Earlier me and my friends couldn't stay on a server for more than 10 seconds without crashing, however it looks like it's fixed now

I'm kinda sad they made it easy to jump on the silo, it was one thing that gave this map it's character (this and the 16-0 score line for the team which started on CT). Everything else looks great. Unless your GPU is from AMD. :P

1 hour ago, Yoinkerman said:

Don't get your hopes up I don't even really know where Ohio is besides over underneath the great lakes somewhere

That's accurate.

But "it's something".

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

why is this in the tech news forum???

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | CPU: i7-7700K @ 4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Case: Fractal Define S Mid ATX | Cooler: H100iV2
Mobo: Aorus z270 Gaming 7 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma @ 400 DPI | Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+
Keyboard: CM Storm (Cherry MX Green) | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x | Monitor: 27" ASUS 1440p @ 59Hz

My favorite map from 1.6 to now o.O (+10 years of love right der) I was torn when it was the map that got the boot for op bloodhound(?). Clicked the link to take a peek and MY DAM! how is this game able to look like that??? The engine is old~~~

I may have to suffer through the trolls and derankers and get back into it >_<

And for all you people saying 'how is this tech news?' Game making involves programming and computer stuffs > programming and computer stuffs are tech related = this ish is tech news. It doesn't always have to be about AMD & Nvidia/Intel/GPUs

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

6 hours ago, FalconPDX said:

why is this in the tech news forum???

Tech News and Reviews Guidelines, 2nd bolded sentence

"Please don't post topics in this forum that don't have a strong relation to technology/GAMES."

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

18 minutes ago, Fgtfv567 said:

Tech News and Reviews Guidelines, 2nd bolded sentence

"Please don't post topics in this forum that don't have a strong relation to technology/GAMES."

Now, don't get me wrong. I love and play CS:GO -- I have nearly 2000 hours in game (not Steam hours--actually in game). But this is Tech News/Reviews. Not Tech/Games. This is only news for the CSGO community, really.

That aside, as someone with well over 500 comp games on old Nuke, I like Newke and Santorini. Rest of the maps are okay at best and I wish they'd put Season (from Vanguard, Source, and an older op) into Reserves. Complaints about Newke are as follows, though.

• Silo needs to be reverted to a skill jump or catwalk needs to not attach to it.
  • Walking on B needs a more distinct noise -- at least when I've played it, it's normal walking on B... like wat?
  • Lockers needs a more peekable angle where if you peek it you're not gonna get shot from catwalk, big, and cross... you're CT, you shouldn't be the ones peaking 6 different angles at the same time.
  • Why can you see a big garage player's feet from Silo and you can't see them? I get that you're looking down and they're looking up but with the behind-CT-red angle being gone there needs to be something to remedy this so a big player can actually, well, play.
  • It's arguably t sided 8-7... not so much a complaint but still strange.

Well, either game news will be posted or it won't. You decide. 

There's been shit loads of gaming news with no complaints. Where is the line drawn?

It's apparently not at game titles themselves and any controversies related to them. I'd chug this under the DLC category and we've had lots of Fallout 4 DLC talk and probably tons of other posts about DLC for other games. 

So don't see why this is the one to draw criticism.