Best and worst COD you played?

LokiFire

Best for me is a tie up between COD 4/WAW/MW2 & BO1

Worst is most definitely GHOSTS.

I don't know what the absolute fuck IW thought when designing the maps.. they are FAR TOO BIG... says a lot though Battlefield 4 was it's competition, dumb bastards :P

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Best Cod 4 worst AW 

Best CoD I've played: MW2 for the Xbox 360

Worst CoD: MW3 for the Xbox 360

Jv95hYL.jpg?1

Despite the Kappa, this post was serious. MW2 was great, MW3 was a letdown.

I used to be quite active here.

Best: CoD 4 MW

Worst: Black Ops 3 (well, the Beta at least.) Haven't actually played any of the others later than the first Black Ops. 

Best CoD: MW2 Worst CoD MW3 or ghosts

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Best: MW2(although I really wish it supported bots)

Worst: Black ops 1 and 2, although these will need explaining. I love the story of BO1(haven't played the story for BO2 so IDK), and the zombies mode on both of them is fun, but the online mode sucked(although having bots is good). There was lag in the engine, and there are just stupid proximity glitches that wont ever get fixed.

I don't really love or hate a CoD though.

Please remove this accidental post, moderators.

I used to be quite active here.

7 minutes ago, LokiFire said:

Best for me is a tie up between COD 4/WAW/MW2 & BO1

Worst is most definitely GHOSTS.

I don't know what the absolute fuck IW thought when designing the maps.. they are FAR TOO BIG... says a lot though Battlefield 4 was it's competition, dumb bastards :P

best: before mw2

worst: after mw2

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

CoD World At War on PC, was the best imo. The rest of the series is shit.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Best: COD 4, MW3

Worse: Idk, I haven't played them all yet.

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Best: CoD4

Worst: Ghost

I can't wait for Ghost 2.0 from Infinity Ward later! /s

Best: COD Kevin Spacey Advanced Warfare. Then 4, Black ops 2, and MW3.

Worst: When I don't like a game I can't get myself to beat it but I guess the new one: Black Ops 3. Just because I kept dying over and over again by those stupid robots, grenades, and rocket launchers. At the easiest difficulty too. In COD you should be able to waltz through a level on easy.

best: cod black ops 1 and 2

worst: ghosts 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

best mw2 worst blops 3

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Best: Black ops 1 or WaW

Worst: Ghosts

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

13 hours ago, impure said:

Best: COD Kevin Spacey Advanced Warfare. Then 4, Black ops 2, and MW3.

Worst: When I don't like a game I can't get myself to beat it but I guess the new one: Black Ops 3. Just because I kept dying over and over again by those stupid robots, grenades, and rocket launchers. At the easiest difficulty too. In COD you should be able to waltz through a level on easy.

Uh the game really wasn't hard :/. Maybe there were some moments where I would die several times but that was because I was rushing into the open and engagin like 20 guys at once like an idiot :P. But you aren't missing out on anything, this is quite likely the worst COD campaign yet. It was so SHIT!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'm going to go with

Best: WaW (PC) - still play from time to time

Worst: Ghost (PC) - one of the worst running PC games I have ever played

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Best, black ops 1.
Worst, advanced warfare or black ops 3. I hate the new movement, there is no strategy to it, just jump around like a cock end.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Best- All the Black Ops

Worst- Ghost and Advanced Wafare

RIP-A10-5800k @ 4.0Ghz | ASUS GTX 750Ti OC Edition | Gigabyte F2A68HM-DS2H | Corsair Spec-01 | EVGA 500w | Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4 1600mhz | 1tb WD Blue & 500Gb WD Blue | Hyper 212 EVO |

CoD 4 is by far the best one. Anyone who thinks otherwise was not part of the CoD hype when 4 came out and can kindly leave.

The worst was anything previous to 4 and the 3rd Modern warfare was absolute trash. And almost Black ops 1 if it weren't for zombies would be in the same boat.

Spoiler

Best: Modern warfare 2 and games before that, thought black ops 1 and 2 was decent

Worst: mw3, ghosts, and advanced titan-fare.  Haven't play black ops 3 

8 hours ago, MilkJugg24 said:

CoD 4 is by far the best one. Anyone who thinks otherwise was not part of the CoD hype when 4 came out and can kindly leave.

The worst was anything previous to 4 and the 3rd Modern warfare was absolute trash. And almost Black ops 1 if it weren't for zombies would be in the same boat.

Like the dude picking black ops 2 over mw2 LOL...But opinions are opinions 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

My favorites are Call of Duty (1) and United Offensive. I didn't really care for any after that, and I haven't touched any of them since CoD 4.