Best and worst COD you played?

LokiFire

Best: CoD4 Promod

Worst: Everything after CoD4 Promod

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

Best : MW2

Worst: All the rest of 'em

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

I think the best cod I played was 4 but I definitely had the most fun on bo1. Ghosts was the worst for me

Enjoyed 1, 2 and COD4. Everything after that was too 'Murica for me.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Best ever was COD2, The graphics jump was amazing, i still remember it. Was the reason i looked into getting and upgrading my first (Self owned) computer GPU.

That or Black Ops.

Worst: Probably Ghosts; experience felt identical to previous games, story felt rather bland and was the turning point from when the reality of the campaigns became as poorly done as the overall experience, aka the day the world finally figured out how much of a cash grab COD has become.

Best: Big Red One and Modern Warfare 2

Worst: Ghosts and Black Ops

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Best: MW2

Worst: Anything post MW3. Though I honestly was disappointed starting with black ops.

Best: MW2

Worst: Every Teyarch installment. (Aside from WaW. That was pretty sweet.)

I remember playing CoD 1 demo over and over again until I got full copy. I must say this one of my all time favorite as far as FPS goes.

With CoD 2 I was introduced to competitive multiplayer. Really enjoyed that period. 

CoD 4 is the father of all modern shooters and easily one of my best FPS games. I really enjoyed multiplayer and have couple of thousand hours spent on this game. I was even running community with dedicated servers and custom maps. Good times.

All three games have special place in my book.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

ProMod <3

And why i never play MW3...

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

MW2 can be fun for a mess about :)

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi