Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I think everyone should have an SSD in there system because of the  performance increase, they are also silent meaning a quite or silent oriented builds can have super fast storage with out any noise compromises.  

Because your friends are amazed when you restart your pc in 20 seconds

Lets try to relieve the constant clicking, get rid of all mechanical parts, while making a system faster. WIN WIN!  I have never touched or had an ssd, so this would be amazing.

I don't have an SSD in my rig right now because it's about 7 years old and I don't really have the money to upgrade. Would be very nice to win :)

I would love to use this SSD as my boot drive sinc my last boot drive died which was my 1 TB HHD with all my files in it. It was the only drive I've had and having an SSD as a boot drive and having that die on me wouldn't be the end of the world since I would still have my HDD with all my important stuff

I have a 20gb ssd for my operating system and would like to upgrade my system, ssd's are much faster and reliable than Hard Disks and every computer should have one.

Hi, Why do i need a new SSD?

Well, I'm finishing my bachelors degree this month, going in industrial training for the next 3 months, and will be (hopefully) getting a permenant job soon. Getting a new laptop will take some time because I'll need to start paying back my study loans, and fresh grads salary isn't that much. I've just replaced my broken hinge and flex cable, ordered a replacement bottom door from eBay, and barely have enough money to buy a new battery. Since I'm starting fresh, a new SSD would come in handy. Thanks LTT for the opportunity.

I only have a 7200rpm 1TB HDD right now, looking to upgrade some components in my PC, this would be a great start

I don't see why people wouldn't want to switch to SSDs, the difference in boot times and read/write speeds is unbelievable 

Love you guys, your work is fantastic

I want it cause i don't have a SSD in my desktop. (and i keep trying for giveaways cause i can't afford em)

As for why everyone should have one well they are smaller,easier in a pocket,and you can carry them away with you in case you need to runaway in case of a pandemic,hurricanes,tsunami's or earthquake and not loose your data.

(Awaiting upgrades/complete replacement)

Intel core i7 930 2.8ghz (that's right its the original generation)(so cool)

DDR3 6GB RAM :

Sapphire Radeon HD7750 2GB(so HOT!)

2x 1TB HDD Seagate 7200RPM

I would love a new ssd to breath new life into my Dads old computer.

Hi if i win the   AS330 Panther 240G SSD it will greatly help on my Compaq Presario CQ43 laptop upgrade project.I have recently acquired this laptop from trash , It works battery is good so far i have changed the cosmetic parts of the laptop , added 4GB DDR3 kingston ram wanna replace the HDD and put a SSD for longer battery life and faster performance and i want to change the intel pentium B940 procressor to a core i5. It so potential in this sleeper laptop. thanks

Everyone should upgrade to SSD because it is more shock resistance, faster, less power consumption and decreases a grams in laptop when u swap in a SSD. 

I am currently trying to pimp my PC so that I can use it as bait to lure my friends into the PC MASTER RACE! The only problem is that I don't have a very big budget at all. This would be an awesome addition to my pc and potentially their's as well. :)

I have never had an SSD before and i am stuck with an 500 GB HDD

pluss I don´t have the money to buy myself a SSD soooooooo winning one would be an AWESOME experience!

I'd like to built a nice new PC for my girlfriend, hers is ~10 years old, and a SSD so much faster than a HDD :)

I don't have an SSD and it was my next upgrade in my upgrade path. EVERYONE should have an SSD because of the fact that they often have longer lifespans (in terms of damage) and they can noticeably improve performance in terms of boot speeds and load times on applications.

With a new SSD i could finally stop having boottimes of 2 minutes, which would be totally awesome! And i could throw out my old 320 gb hdd..

In my desktop all i have is A 160gb hard drive.If i had a ssd it would speed up my computer.

Thanks

Currently rocking a WD Blue hard drive. Would be nice to get the speed bump from an SSD.

I already have a 120 gb SSD, but I could definitely use another one for gaming. Plus, I'm really curious about the fact that it's dual interface. Would be great to win this! Great giveaways as always thanks!

I installed a SSD in my pc, got a laptop with a HDD, and changed it to a SSD in the next week, it was SOOO slow..

SSDs are the new face of gaming. Superior to the hard drives we all are still using, good for mass storage but load times suck. We all know the loading screens of death and hate them SSDs are the replacement for that making games boot faster and make gamers happy. Happy gaming gamers and good luck on the giveaway!

I have 1 256 GB SSD, and it was an awesome drive, but i've had it for a couple of years now and it's getting full and slow, so i could use a new one. I think everybody needs an SSD in their PC because it's superfast. It almost instantly boots windows, and games load in faster. 

Greetings from Holland.

Because my Intel 530 only has ~25GB left on it. Everyone should have SSD's because mechanical storage is starting to become obsolete, much like disc drives in computers.