Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I have left one place for a hard drive and the hard drive in my laptop makes an annoying noise.
I dont have a better reason

I'll be building my first rig within the few weeks and it would be awesom if I could save a few bucks!

Should everyone have a ssd? That isn't for me, or anyone else, to decide. If you can justify and afford the cost, get one! If not, a hdd is more than adequate. :)

I have a 60GB SSD that fills up with stuff faster than I can clear is it.  It boots like the wind but loses the air too fast during use.

Why i need a new ssd?  Cause my 2 64gb ssds in raid 0 are almost dead.

I have an DDR3 pc with 4gb of RAM. This year i will do an upgrade with 4 Gb of RAM and an 120gb SSD . Now i have only an 1TB WD HDD and i really wish to win an SSD :) !20160128_152448.thumb.jpg.381a7d1fff85ca

I would want another SSD for more games to be stored and make everything quick at loading and i recommend everyone to have one because it makes a difference in several things and boot times are quicker too

I hope to win this SSD so i can use it for my first build (currently shopping for parts). The reason i think everyone should have a SSD in their build is because it makes things go so much faster than a traditional HHD. The whole system will respond faster and give you a much more enjoyable experience. I'm going to use a SSD to boot from and to store the games i play most often in order to save time because less loading=more gaming. I`m also planning to get a HHD for mass storage. 

A new SSD would help me revive my old laptop that has basically been sitting in the closet for 2 years because it's so dreadfully slow at just getting to the windows desktop, that I don't even deem it worth it to turn the thing on.  The kids are getting to that age where they will soon be needing something to assist with homework and the laptop would be perfect if it just had a little help.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

Hey guys! Greetings from Greece!

I’m saving so I can build a gaming PC, and having a top notch SSD like that would be a huge bonus.

Συνεχίστε την καλή δουλειά! (Keep up the good work in greek)

I Would love to get an ssd for my 2008 macbook that I'm giving to my brother for him to use personally, May The Odds Be In Your Favor :) (with photo proof)56b8b7c8c6087_photo1-3.thumb.JPG.6034a6156b8b7fcd01ea_photo2-3.thumb.JPG.57e99fd

I'd use it to help create the virtual private cloud needed for my university thesis.

I would replace the dvd writer of my laptop with an hdd caddy and I would install a 2.5 ssd beside my hdd. I believe that this is a better and cheaper solution, than using msata.

i need an SSD because I've been running purely off a hard drive and I'm a double engineering major that has no time to make enough to buy anything that isn't a necessity sadly

SSD's are so compact and I love the way it performs our tasks without any lag.
I only have a 500GB hard drive and have been longing to buy a SSD for the OS, but I'm not able to buy it since it's bit costly,

Krrish  B)

Just now, nicklmg said:

i want to build my own laptop but here in the Netherlands are ssd very expensive and i don't have so much money, the only storage i have is a old laptop 60gb hdd

I would like to win a Apacer AS330 Panther 240G SSD for 2 reasons 1. I run Samsung 850Evos in my own rig and customers builds because I have been told numerous times that they are the best, read a ton of product reviews and they have great specs but hate that they are so plain looking. I would love to see if your product is as good or better since I would have found a new brand to go with which also looks great and like to be able to tell anyone looking for an SSD that Apacer makes a great product. 2. I'm always looking to increase storage space (since mine are currently full) increase performance and run the best products possible!

My SSD, with the mere capacity of 128 GB, is starting to fill up. And it would be glorious to have another SSD to install different games with allot of loading screens (talking about you Skyrim and Fallout 4). But SSDs is also about fast boot times, and not to mention the noise that those clunky mechanical hard-drives make (if you're not into that, of course).

At the moment I am a lonely man with no wife and no ssd. I have told many people of my struggle and they all tell me that "ssd's are where its at bro" and "i can't believe you don't have one you console peasant" and even "try christian mingle, oh you're not christian then GET THE **** OUT OF HERE". So, I ask you to pity me and send down the beauty of an ssd. If this happens then maybe, just maybe, I will be able to find a women that loves me as much as I love her. 

lots of love XOXO, 

jonas

I need this external SSD so i can mistreat my external drives even better xD

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I would love to own this SSD because currently i don't one in my case and it would save me some money. So basically like mostly everyone else, i would like to own it to use in my computer. 

TY for the opportunity.

My VST libraries (which contain sound samples to make music) are currently on a HDD which is rediculously slow to load when opening a project. They aren't that big (around 150GB), so a SSD would help much. And yeah, booting off of a SSD will totally rock!

everbody needs a ssd because mechanical hard drives are easy to wreck and SLOW 

so if your parents complain about slow pc give them a ssd (and probaly instal one to)

Just now, nicklmg said:

i want to build my own laptop but here in the Netherlands are ssd very expensive and i don't have so much money, the only storage i have is a old laptop 60gb hdd