Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I recently got an imac because of work, would be awesome to upgrade it to an ssd. hoenstly everyone should have an ssd installed now a days, it makes such an amazing impact on how snappy even older computers can feel

I would love to receive one of these Panther SSD as I am currently starting my very first computer build on a budget. My faithful xps 17 is on the decline after 5 years and I don't know how much longer it has. A new apacer SSD would definitely definitely give me that much need performance boost to keep my new computer the modern age. 

Everybody needs an SSD, faster boot times, faster game launch speeds, FASTER EVERYTHING. I have Battlefield 4 on my SSD and I get into the game before my friends every time. 

Erm... do I really need to post a reason?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I would like an SSD in my system because loading Unreal engine takes such a long time, especially when I start to have more and more assets to load.

I have been wanting an SSD for a long time, I've been stuck with an old 7200rpm seagate that really slows me down. Hope I win.

I need a ssd because I do not currently have a ssd in my rig. A ssd will help me computer boot faster and make my programs launch quickly.

I would love to up grade my portable SSD drive to something bigger then 120GB

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Hey,

I would like a new SSD in order to bring some life back in my I3 Laptop. SSD's are just so much faster then regular Mechanical drives. I had the pleasure of testing the difference on an friends computer and it was just amazing. I would recommend everyone to boot from an SSD the operating system and all important Programs. The performance difference is just to obvious.

I really want this SSD

Because many of guys here got SSD and i still use HDD i need one for my gaming purpose and my parents wont allow me to buy one ( typical Indian parents :D )

hope for the best 

I want a new SSD as my old one is quite small and getting quite old now. Hope I win!

I want a SSD to put in my Brothers computer because he's computer is sooo slow! 

Everyone should have a SSD because they are awesome! Who dont like going faster!?

Our school recently exchanged all school MacBooks hdd with ssd. Hell, they are booting fast now.

I would like one of the ssd's because my current gaming computer is an old vostro 230 with a gtx 480 and all it came with was a 250gb hdd with very little space left. An ssd would speed things up tremendously as well as give me more well needed storage. 

Just built a cheap pc from used parts at finn.no for 175 USD. It's running ok but I'm looking to gradually upgrade my pc. Therefore a SSD would be nice since I only have a 240 GB HDD.

I would really love one of these ssd in my setup that I'm about to start to build within the next two weeks. I had to cut cost on a few things so my wife would approve my budget.....lol. She told over my gaming computer so I been just stuck on a laptop for the past year. 

I think that everyone should have ssd for there boot drives. It decreases boot times and removes the chance for a platter to fail like I had happen once. 

I am going to keep this simple. I don't have one and kinda need one. My HDD is 4 years old and getting full. plus I have lots of solid works and matlab files that need to be accessed from different computers now  and again.

I want to upgrade from my old daymn Mechanical HDD & wanna goo WrooooOM! ;)

everyone should have SSD, because everything is sooooo much faster

I really think ssds should be a indispensable part of any pc, because with the time they became more affordable and they make your pc super fast, they definitively will be in the future the new standard of pc drives

I'm graphic designer and a game enthusiast - I keep running into issues with my current drives as it's being very disruptive to my workflows

I've never owned a SSD before due to the fact that they're insanely expensive here with all the markups and import taxes. With a SSD I will be able to work more effectively as a designer and enjoy my games the way they're meant to be played. 

p/s: goodluck everyone.

SSD is the best way to get an aging PC going again, this is why everyone not wanting to upgrade an entire system should have one! I'm in need of a bigger SSD due to my 120G samsung being constantly filled up and am thinking of upgrading.

Terrorists have two eyes, pandas have two eyes. Coincidence? I think not!

><(((°>

I have a 120 SSD and it would be nice to have an additional SSD to install some of my Steam games.

I could use an SSD because my current SSD is so old its performing worse then most the HDDs in my system. That being said, it has been chugging away as my boot drive/windows drive for years. The performance increase that comes with having your OS on an SSD (one that isn't older then dirt) is something I can recommend enough and everyone should have for their system.

Well , I guess 350gb of 6 year old HHD are old enough and I don't really want to spend money so I can pay my license . That's pretty much it . Not trying to be cheesy . Good luck guys