Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I usually reboot my PC 3-5 to a day, and it takes ages to go back on - so every time it happens I'm making myself a large cup of coffee with isn't very healthy ... an SSD could put this habit to its end and save my life ;) Thanks LMG

I don't have enough room on my current ssd to install more games on it. It would be awesome to win one of these :D

I have a 1st gen 120 SSD and an older 64 GB RAPTOR.  It's probably time to upgrade.

PS love the videos on youtube, keep em coming!

SSD...SSD...SSD...

The city is buzzing with it...Every one whats SSD is..

And whats GREAT with Blazing Fast Speed...Nothing...

So every one needs one..it a great piece of tech...

who ever wins...enjoy...

even if you already have one getting two to run in a raid setup is really worth it to get better capacity and sometimes even faster speeds

I would love to get a ssd because all i have is 100gb Hard Disk and the ssd would help speed up my system and give it some much needed space

i would like this SSD because when i build my system,  i will benefit greatly. evryone should because SSD's have a much lower failure rate compared to a mechanical hard drive.

Everyone should have a SSD, because then everything would be faaaaasteeeeeerrrrr!!!! :)

i would like an ssd because im building a new pc and it would be great for me to put my OS on it

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I am in the US army and I feel that having a ssd in your laptop sold be standard because of ever time you hit drop or use your laptop in a tank or truck you end up loosing data or destroying your hard drive

I would appreciate getting a SSD because I simply don't have one. My only storage option is a 1 Terabyte Hard Disk Drive :(

I think everyone should have an SSD in their system, and 240Gb is kind of the minimum if you're going to use only the SSD, like in a laptop.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Ssds are gr8 because then you get fast boot speeds and less room for drive faliure, so everyone should have them

As a tech who works on everything from the fastest ultrabooks to the crappiest of hand me downs, an SSD is something everyone should have in order to facilitate faster repair of their machines.  I can't count how many hours I have spent waiting for scans to finish (due to 100% disk usage, not CPU) or for windows to install, or hell, even just waiting at the desktop to be able to do anything.

I have a three year old 120 gig ssd that doesn't have the speed nor capacity that the sweet ssd's in this giveaway will get me

I would like to win this SSD because then I can have more faster storage for my games and not have to worry about the Hard Drive inside until a further notice. It'll save me a lot of money to spend on an upgrade in a Graphic Cards and have the benefit of a new SSD. I believe everyone should go the SSD route, although expensive compare to a Hard Drive, it's much faster, much smaller, and just looks so nice inside a build. :D

im in the middle of Building my new rig and a ssd would be really nice to have

why should everyone have a ssd?: beacause of the superior Speed and Performance of Course :D

CPU:i7-6700K

GPU:Fury X

Ram:16GB DDR 4

Motherboard: msi Z170-A PRO

PSU:CS850M

SSD:250GB Samsung

HDD:1TB Seagate

Liqmax Enermax  AIO

I would love to win one of these to replace the aging 500gb mechanical drive in my 5 year old laptop,  which I'm sure is on its way out. ;-;

I've also never tried anything Apacer and would love to see how their products are. 

I would love to have a SSD!
Kinda sad to say I do not own a ssd and all my rigs are still on HDDs. Although I have had the same 2 rigs for 5 years.
I could really use a ssd as a boot drive for when i upgrade my test bench to a 6700k and 980ti, that way ill finally be up to date later this year!

This SSD would greatly help my aging laptop. I am getting tired of its bootup time!

Everyone should have an SSD, they just make everything so much faster. I'd be using this one for my girlfriend's first PC build, she wants one for Mass Effect: Andromeda.

R7 2700x | ASUS Strix X470-f | 4x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Zotac RTX 2080ti | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic
2x Xeon X5650 | Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F | 6x4 Micron DDR3 ECC | 4x4TB HDD

I would like an SSD so I can put Skyrim and BF4 cuase those loading times are slow, also I want to use it as my boot SSD.

Everyone should have an SSD as it brings much improvment over hard drives.

my little brother unintentionally destroyed my 250SSD and now i dont have enough space on my laptop i need more space. everyone should have an SSD because it will make their life easier

I would probably set it up and send it to my friend who streams (small time) and has a hamster powered HDD. This also "mirrors" the reason why everyone should have an SSD!