Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I run a really old gaming laptop with old failing HDD need a SSD but a broke student life doesn't allow and for why an SSD hmmm... Linus use them in every thing :P 

I think I wouldn't use it for me (because I have one and it's enough for the moment), but maybe in the end of February or in the middle of march I will assemble a PC for a friend and so this can be an early birthday present. Or I put it in my mother's PC (it's really frustrating to work on this PC when I'm at home).
Greetings from Germany

I would use that SSD for quicker application loading times, with things like Source Filmmaker and Photoshop. Though really everyone should use an SSD because really, it'll make things so much faster, less worrisome, and more reliable. I know many many people who are constantly moving their things around and have dropped a computer and bricked a Hard Drive, an SSD would solve that issue most of the time. 

First of all thanks for the giveaway, these are always a good oportunity to test our luck :D.

One of those nicelooking panthers SSD would look really great and speed booting ( and everything else! ) on my media/casual gaming PC.

Why everyone should consider getting an SSD?.. Is simple:

Speed (No need to explain tgis one, right?...).

Stability (No more vibration, heating, nose... etc).

Dollar per gigabyte (It's at a really sweet spot right now, considering the boost in speed).

I'm getting a computer from a cousin but all I'm gonna have is a 1tb hard drive stock with the pc 

He's taking the ssd but it was really fast with one in it

I would love to have another

Thank ltt

I need a second ssd for my duel boot rig so I don't have to have windows on my 128gb ssd and Linux on my hdd anymore. 

R9 5900X | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | ASUS Crosshair VIII DarkHero | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 | 2x 1TB WD Black SN850 | Lian Li O11D-XL | Corsair AX1200i

I want an SSD because i currently dont own one and am dual booting windows 7 and 10 on a 1tb 7200rpm HDD. Windows 10 literally takes 5 minutes to start up and warmup (i have installed nothing but steam on it) and windows 7 takes about 3. This SSD should hopefully decrease those times somewhat so would love to win one :D

Hi,

I want this ssd becouse i have a pc with a core 2 duo en 2 gb ram i hope i can get it so my pc can speed up

I don't just want a new SSD, I need it because it will be a very good upgrade to my budget gaming pc, cutting down the boot and game load times significantly for one, which currently only uses a 500GB WD Blue as the main drive.

It is my birthday the 7th next month and all of last week I have been thinking what to upgrade an SSD is on the list along with other things like a new MOBO,case and the NZXT Hue+. Winning an SSD would allow me to get more RAM for rendering in Adobe After Affects

why do I want a ssd? cause I don't have one :( !

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

I'm slowly replacing all boot mechanical hard drives with SSDs which is getting to be a bit freaking expensive. I have a few systems left to do and this would go a long way to help.

I never expected SSDs to have such an insane performance boost after I built my first PC but I was blown away. With higher capacity drives becoming cheaper there's NO reason people shouldn't be using them all the time.

SSD's are truly the future, lets ditch those pesky disks, we don't use them for music anymore, for games, or even for most movies now. So why use them to store arguably our most valuable thing? our data, our hard work, our projects, our memories. SSD master race, its the future, lets evolve! 

P.S have you seen a better looking SSD than the Apacer AS330 Panther? I mean damn! that thing looks good!

My PC is pretty old and slow. Adding an SSD would really help.

Just had to buy a new HDD because I ran out of room completely on my SSD (I was stuck with 2gb left on my SSD for about 2 months), so getting another SSD would be amazing. I love the Apacer SSD's design too :P 

I don't have an ssd in my system at the moment which make me sad when I just sit watching loading screens thinking how fun it would be to play the game instead of waiting 5 minutes for it to load up.

My potato 120Gb SSD isn't going to work in the near future, and a 240Gb SSD would help alot

Breaking things 1 day at a time

I have a VERY old computer that is in dire need of a new hard drive. I would love to get a new ssd and make it my boot drive. This would save me lots of time and money.

I already have a SSD for windows but I would Love to have a SSD I could install games to.  

SSDs read and write speeds are awesome. Windows 10 fly with one of them...

when i first booted my ssd, i got blown away of the speed it had, but now half of the space has just dissapered, and it only has windows installed on it :(. eaven though ssd's are amazing, and everyone shold get the chance to use it.