Why do we have to suffer to poor devs?

LokiFire

Poor being context, these cunts have money to create amazing pieces of work.

Instead we get a game like COD GHOSTS, you need like 3x the hardware for what is no difference visually from it's last iteration.

This is what the game looks like on a GTX 580 at playable frames (no stutter)

JvTnuw.jpg

BDelrl.jpg

Now the exact same system can run games like this...

Battlefield 4 is dodgy but it never stutters.. and visually looks good, my CPU holds me back recording BF4 sadly so FPS i slower than usual, i lose like half my frames purely from recording LOL.

But it's a good point no? far larger scale games.. superior graphics, better performance, numbers are not everything, COD GHOSTS is a stutter monster for no reason.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

because people pre-order games

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Didn't you post about this like 2 weeks ago, and well the same conclusion still applies, because consoles...

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

because people pre-order games

This.  I can't agree more.  When you pre-order, you're basically telling them "Fuck it, I don't care if the game works, or is optimized, or the story is good, or if the gameplay sucks.  Here's my money in advance so you can half-ass it"

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Because people still buy the games and don't complain too much. Why are you using COD ghosts as a comparison though? Everyone basically agreed that was a bad game. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

Just now, Vavetti said:

Didn't you post about this like 2 weeks ago, and well the same conclusion still applies, because consoles...

Kind of but no, i'm here to ask why the fuck devs have penises in their asses.

Comparisons involving CoD are invalid. Error 504: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your bank manager.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Why are using a 3(?) year old game as an example?Especially one from a dev that is repeatedly makes games with bad optimization??? xD

It's a little bit of everyone's fault. The fans for demanding new titles every 10 seconds, the devs for rushing release on a title to make - what use to be uncommon- their annual release schedule, and the producer (or w/e is in charge) for forcing/pushing the devs to get the game out asap.

Bottom line, developers need time and money to make a bug free and optimized game. But the consumers and other powers at be demand the perfect time NOW. And then they get upset when things release with issues lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

1 minute ago, GeekJump said:

Why are using a 3(?) year old game as an example?Especially one from a dev that is repeatedly makes games with bad optimization??? xD

It's a little bit of everyone's fault. The fans for demanding new titles every 10 seconds, the devs for rushing release on a title to make - what use to be uncommon- their annual release schedule, and the producer (or w/e is in charge) for forcing/pushing the devs to get the game out asap.

Bottom line, developers need time and money to make a bug free and optimized game. But the consumers and other powers at be demand the perfect time NOW. And then they get upset when things release with issues lol

Might be 3 years old it is not to me though i was gifted it from a good friend in the states on my Steam account.

I expected it to run great like every other COD i have played (Black Ops 1 had issues but were soon fixed)

This game 3 years later is not fixed it's almost as if they decided to say fuck you and not bother.

Crap post, literally hundred of posts like this back in early 2014. 

Comparing COD like @don_svetlio mentioned makes no sense as Its constantly shit. But people who pre order also help to ruin the gaming Industry. But stop blaming the devs, the ones who really are to blame are the publishers.

16 minutes ago, LokiFire said:

Might be 3 years old it is not to me though i was gifted it from a good friend in the states on my Steam account.

I expected it to run great like every other COD i have played (Black Ops 1 had issues but were soon fixed)

This game 3 years later is not fixed it's almost as if they decided to say fuck you and not bother.

Yes but it's a 3 yr old COD game. They stop support almost as soon as the newest one comes out lol

They don't care about fixing it either because they need to get working on next year's title. Their answer would be "just get the newest title".

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Watch this.. not even doing anything in game, i just lose frames for no reason LOL

This is how bad it is... doing nothing, nothing going on, watch the frame loss.. (75hz Vsync)

no one is denying your claim on shitting optimization. We're just saying that there is little to expect the dev to do at this point. Especially Ghost, one of the weakest COD titles, they have no reason to fix it.

Does CoD have a modding community? o.O 

I really don't say that often but the new call of duty is actually really good

Its much more fun than the previous 2 or 3 games, and you also get a lot of content with it. Fun story mode, amazing multiplayer (best in many many years) + surprisingly amazing zombie mode. 

Black ops 3 literally restored my faith in call of duty :D

2 minutes ago, Macko939 said:

Black ops 3 literally restored my faith in call of duty :D

Yup played the beta and was tempted to go back in after years..until 12 yr olds starting trash talking again lol

The Blops sub-franchise/arc is the best out of CoD after the OG Modern Warefare

Just now, GeekJump said:

Yup played the beta and was tempted to go back in after years..until 12 yr olds starting trash talking again lol

The Blops sub-franchise/arc is the best out of CoD after the OG Modern Warefare

Yeah the community is quite horrible, but to be fair I've already got used to it. I played league, dota2 and csgo a lot and these are probably the worst communities ever. Especially csgo is horrible. Once you played csgo, CoD community suddenly doesn't even seem so bad :D

Just now, Macko939 said:

Yeah the community is quite horrible, but to be fair I've already got used to it. I played league, dota2 and csgo a lot and these are probably the worst communities ever. Especially csgo is horrible. Once you played csgo, CoD community suddenly doesn't even seem so bad :D

Nah CSGO casual is bad but comp is okay. I rarely (there are some REALLLLLY annoying exceptions) get name called and trolled in CSGO.

During the blops 3 beta, no matter if I was top frag or bottom, people would always come up with an insult. Worse is when you ignore them and those attention-seeking whores get more aggressive and ruin the game :'( 

Just now, GeekJump said:

Nah CSGO casual is bad but comp is okay. I rarely (there are some REALLLLLY annoying exceptions) get name called and trolled in CSGO.

During the blops 3 beta, no matter if I was top frag or bottom, people would always come up with an insult. Worse is when you ignore them and those attention-seeking whores get more aggressive and ruin the game :'( 

I got almost 2k hours on csgo, got to supreme in matchmaking... CSGO community is by far (and I really do mean it) the worst bunch of trolls, racists and sexists out there. I don't know a single game that's worse than csgo. But maybe its just my experience :P

3 minutes ago, Macko939 said:

I got almost 2k hours on csgo, got to supreme in matchmaking... CSGO community is by far (and I really do mean it) the worst bunch of trolls, racists and sexists out there. I don't know a single game that's worse than csgo. But maybe its just my experience :P

4k hours..SUCK IT NAZI BITCH! (I jest :P)

Tbf...I did quit after a string of bad matches that resulted in a 7-Day ban (same group of troll kids kept getting in my matches and purposely screwed me) back in Nov. So maybe it has gotten worse lol

Another thing, the CoD community on PC doesn't feel as strong as the console versions. Maybe I'm just cray

1 hour ago, GeekJump said:

Thus why I hate the moba community in general. I don't know why mobas are 10-100 (maybe 1000) times more troll friendly (by this, I mean its like the game highly recommends and insist that you troll, and some "disable help" feature never works AT ALL), but it sure as hell pissing me off. I've never met an FPS community that is more toxic than LoL and DotA's community. 

Now, back to OP. Well... its a mix of cunts who pre-order mindlessly, devs and/or publishers asinine methods of combating piracy, greed, and the part that we're in an era of patches... which explains why even Witcher 3, if I remember correctly Witcher 3 won GotY, is filled with bugs, glitches, and other shit on day one, week one, or even month one... sometimes until day 1001. Its hard to find a triple A game nowadays that comes out with minor to zero issues whatsoever, ranging from gameplay to technical shit.

And as long People buy every shit and preorder Games, "we" are to blame in the first place.

Stop preorder, stop buy tiny shit DLC´s and this will stop.

Remember when Demos were a normal thing in PC Gaming? I remember those times well.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

20 minutes ago, WynLore said:

we're in an era of patches... which explains why even Witcher 3, if I remember correctly Witcher 3 won GotY, is filled with bugs, glitches, and other shit on day one, week one, or even month one... sometimes until day 1001. Its hard to find a triple A game nowadays that comes out with minor to zero issues whatsoever, ranging from gameplay to technical shit.

Video games are a big business and deadlines have to be met, with games that are as big as The Witcher 3 that hundreds of people worked on for three to four years not every problem can be adressed immediately. I'm not sure if games nowadays have more problems than they did years ago (some do), but patching is so easy and common nowadays that it makes sense to correct errors that could not be fixed before or close after release.

144Hz goodness

29 minutes ago, ivhyn said:

Video games are a big business and deadlines have to be met, with games that are as big as The Witcher 3 that hundreds of people worked on for three to four years not every problem can be adressed immediately. I'm not sure if games nowadays have more problems than they did years ago (some do), but patching is so easy and common nowadays that it makes sense to correct errors that could not be fixed before or close after release.

Yes, not every Problem can be adressed. Im ok with that. But lying in our Faces can be adressed. And CDRed lied big time. No matter how good Witcher 3 is or is not.They talked alot BS about the PC Version. And i dont believe them blind in the Fuiture. We can not trust any Dev. No matter which one.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO