I Have Done Everything That I Possibly Can...

I you have formatted and the problem was still occurring then its probably not a virus, and we can rule the motherboard out.

Go back to the beginning and list your full system specs.

Yes the installation CD is from Dell. I am over it and you guys arent reading my original post. I said that I had been experiencing problems for a week before they called. What should I do?

I really really doubt that they actually did anything to your PC, I would bet is just a coincidence that they called at the same time you were having issues. 

So leaving that call aside, does this freezing happens with all browsers, or just 1?

Mystery is the source of all true science.

all browsers. but what piece of hardware could cause all of this?

I thought of that but that doesn't explain the call from the company. They are linked to this somehow.

The company probably bought your phone number in a list from thousands of others and keep phoning them until they get  a "bite"  it is just a scam and it  is very likely that they haven't touched your PC. 

Maybe faulty RAM?

all browsers. but what piece of hardware could cause all of this?

Lots of things, some GPU hardware acceleration can play havoc with browsers, Flash etc. Could also be things like RAM or HDD just have to troubleshoot step by step.

Maybe faulty RAM?

Maybe, that is why i suggested memtest 86+ it will show if any faults are found in the RAM, you run it by booting to it from a live CD. 

Don't take memtest86+ results as the gospel truth. They aren't. But they'll give you an idea.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I was having freezing issues with Nvidia drivers in my system, I rolled back to 314.22 drivers and the problems dissapeared.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I was having freezing issues with Nvidia drivers in my system, I rolled back to 314.22 drivers and the problems dissapeared.

He said that the issue happens faster in safe mode therefore the nividia driver should not be the problem as it should not be loaded. 

the RAM theory sounds quite plausible. i will try that.

lol.

It's sad but so many people do it. You know that a big part of all the viruses out there is hidden in pr0n?

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Disable hardware acceleration for Flash. Right-click on a playing youtube video, go to the options, disable the hardware acceleration. Fixes most performance issues related to youtube or other video/animation playback sites.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Abit of a long shot but, try disabling your integrated sound.

My laptop used to lockup on youtube etc. randomly, complete system nonresponsive

Disabled its integrated sound card, put in an external USB sound card, good as new

i7-720qm 1.6GHz | Acer Aspire 8943G motherboard (Al ram heatsink'd heatpipes)  | 16GB Kingston 1066 SODIMM | Radeon Mobility HD5850 1GB GDDR3 | 750GB WD 7200RPM HDD 

"Sitting exposed on top of my printer" case (insane airflow)

Next time you ask for help don't be so rude... People are trying to help you dude...

Also if you're able to drop 1000 dollars on a pc you should be able to diagnose it properly, you immediately replaced parts when its probably a totally different area.

The fact that freezing happens when you load stuff is a red flag for ram, like everyone has said chuck memtest on a flash drive then see what happens.

For someone who can build their own $1k pc, you should know how to troubleshoot and diagnose problems without swearing
the first step is to troubleshoot software by disabling all third party applications that automatically run at startup
this is a separate forum thread regarding similar issues, and how to disable the startup programs
since your installation cd is from dell, it is likely they have additions that are applied to all their computers, which do not exist on the bare bones windows cd

if all software removal does not fix your issue, you need to know how to rule out defective hardware by testing ram dimms, removing graphics cards, or even testing with different cpus
if all that fails, bring in a separate laptop/computer and try connecting to the internet, it could (rarely) be an issue with your network

personally, i suspect something to do with your installation cd
have you tried using other copies of windows?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It's sad but so many people do it. You know that a big part of all the viruses out there is hidden in pr0n?

I do it just sounded funny

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Next time you ask for help don't be so rude... People are trying to help you dude...

Also if you're able to drop 1000 dollars on a pc you should be able to diagnose it properly, you immediately replaced parts when its probably a totally different area.

The fact that freezing happens when you load stuff is a red flag for ram, like everyone has said chuck memtest on a flash drive then see what happens.

i agree with ninja you should try the memtest and post system specs 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I do it just sounded funny

I think it's the way that he said "don't watch pron on any untrusted sites". Haha.

To the OP, seriously dude... Calm down. Computers are weird machines, chance often breaks them and things happen that you really don't expect. Listen to the guys here, explain everything that they ask.

Start out with telling us the specs that you had when it started being an issue. Tell us exactly what you replaced, and make sure you run Memtest x86 and probably Prime95 on your computer too.

I think it's the way that he said "don't watch pron on any untrusted sites". Haha.

Glad i made you laugh xD 

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

guys not being horrible this dude is just not listening we are telling him what to do and hes not doing it. he shouldn't of invested in new motherboard and hdd he should of asked then would of saved him a bit to, rudeness gets you no were mate!

~james

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I recommend running TDSS killer to remove rootkits etc. run Malwarebytes to remove any remaining malware/virusses.

If werid things still occur, install new OS.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

Stress test on stock

post-14410-0-49103000-1378546983.jpg

AMD FX 8350, ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII, ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, CORSAIR TX 750, CORSAIR VEANGENCE BLACK 8GB'S 1600Mhz, Hyper 212 evo, Aerocool Strike-X GT, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Asus CrapReader 

U running a static IP?

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.