I Have Done Everything That I Possibly Can...

Over that past month I have been having crashing issues with my computer. Every time I would get onto YouTube it would immediately freeze up and have this sort of digitized slowvmotion audio and it chugged along. About a week after it started I got a call from a company claiming to be windows caretaker. They said that my computer was under attack by hackers and that they would repair it for $280. I said no and found out that they are a scam. I have replaced my hard drives, wiped previous ones and even replaced my motherboard with an Asus P8Z77-v LK. They or their virus have systematically deconstructed my computer. I spent a $1000 on my PC and it was all for nothing. I can no longer play games or even get on Google docs without it completely freezing up two minutes into it. I surrender.

WTF does that matter right now?

Have you installed any new software lately? Or noticed anything new running?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Please calm down. Overclocking can cause freezing.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Over clocking can cause system instability, he was just trying to narrow down any potential problems.

Can you post the specs and download and run malware bytes. 

Watch the language. Overclocks can make a system unstable if not done properly.

Sorry, I am beyond words right now. None at all. I was running a B75 before. I cannot freaking believe that they have completed ruined someone else's property to make a quick buck. What would posses you to do so? What am I supposed to do now? Huh?

Sorry, I am beyond words right now. None at all. I was running a B75 before. I cannot freaking believe that they have completed ruined someone else's property to make a quick buck. What would posses you to do so? What am I supposed to do now? Huh?

Reinstall Windows? Not install from untrusted sources? Don't watch pron on any untrusted site. Use a anti-virus, MSE + Malwarebytes every so often.

Even if you have problems with something don't start being rude against people trying to help you, being mad doesn't make it go faster.. Calm down and just yeah.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

How would you go about flashing the bios considering that I have formatted everything and changed the motherboard?

You have 2 options: 

1. Try and clean the system if  you believe that malicious software is causing problems, i would first start with a malware bytes scan. 

2. Reformat and reinstall windows

I have been dealing with this problem for over a month now. I have done away with everything that they could store a virus on.

What happens if you start in safe mode?

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I have been dealing with this problem for over a month now. I have done away with everything that they could store a virus on.

How would you go about flashing the bios considering that I have formatted everything and changed the motherboard?

You don't need to flash the BIOS, i very much doubt that that would of been compromised. Just format and reinstall windows. 

Samething, except even faster.

So you have completely reinstalled windows? as viruses can appear as system files. 

You don't need to flash the BIOS, i very much doubt that that would of been compromised. Just format and reinstall windows. 

Still, some viruses do infect the BIOS.

Still, some viruses do infect the BIOS.

Yes, but it is quite uncommon to see. 

Well this is quite an uncommon situation. and for those who arent reading my first post. I have alreayd formatted and reinstalled windows at least 3 times. In the past 2 weeks. 

*sigh* Here we go again. People who call you claiming that your computer is under attack has never ever been in contact with your computer. They have not attacked you. They have not attacked your mom or your brother or your cat. They are just hoping for you to panic and grant them remote access to your computer. It's a common scam where they call seemingly random numbers and they have never been in any sort of contact with the person before. If anyone has ruined your computer it is either faulty hardware or yourself not taking proper precautions, sorry to say.

Well this is quite an uncommon situation. and for those who arent reading my first post. I have alreayd formatted and reinstalled windows at least 3 times. In the past 2 weeks. 

Ok just checking but is it an official Windows disk from a trusted source? 

also what are the specs of the machine? and have you tried any hardware testing tools like memtest 86+?

Has the system ever worked properly? 

Did any hardware change before the problem started?

Yes the installation CD is from Dell. I am over it and you guys arent reading my original post. I said that I had been experiencing problems for a week before they called. What should I do?

Yes the installation CD is from Dell. I am over it and you guys arent reading my original post. I said that I had been experiencing problems for a week before they called. What should I do?

Try running memtest for a few passes and if that fails then it may be faulty RAM, is it still under warranty? 

I thought of that but that doesn't explain the call from the company. They are linked to this somehow.