Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love the kova since the mouse I'm using at the moment is a laser office mouse. It is hard to click and is very slow. Goodluck everyone!

Kova looks awesome and I would enjoy having the buttons and the rgb colors the most as I have a laptop and a functional mouse there is slim to none chance I'd get something for it with rgb that I could justify paying and trashing something that works rgb lighting is something I want in the power of my hand wether a black or white mouse that little squicker will be worth the cheese.

Kova, i want to give it to my girlfriend, because she is using a 1$ mouse and she is always talking about roccat mices and how cool they are

I want the Kova mouse because it is a egornomic mice..suitable for my hand..and can help me do my assignment work more precisely..

I want the Kova one because it looks really cool and also I need a new mouse to get back the leaderboards without having issues

Kova white

I want to replace my ageing razer mouse and it will match the white theme I want to go with.

I'd love to win a Kiro since as a student, I lack the money to get a new gaming mouse atm.

I would love to win the kova mouse it looks amazing and I've never even used a gamin mouse, I am new to pc gaming and your YouTube channel inspired me to build my own pc. I went with the pentium k and a Gtx 960 asrock mobo 120 gig ssd 1 terabyte hdd 4 gigs ram and no more room in budget for peripherals lol... So using ancient monitor, keyboard and mouse somebody threw away... Junkyard wars lol and they work most of the time but it's not very good at all. This would mean the world to me though. Thanks for all you guys do in any case

I will like to get Roccat Kova !! Since my mice, left button fault T.T really need this mice !! B)  B)  :wub:  :wub:

Either would be a nice upgrade for me. If I had my choice, I'd go with the Kiro

The Kova looks pretty snazzy, especially in white!  Made a forum account just to enter, but there looks like some cool content here so I might hang out more often!

Oh, and you should totally do a giveaway of that 3.84TB drive  :P

I'd like to win the Kova RGB (Black) as at work I have a nice mechanical keyboard (MX greens) and a crappy logitech M120 mouse, I can change the LED's in the mouse to match my keyboards red backlight :) 

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Kova white looks amazing AF !

Be so kind and send me one for my Guild Wars 2 gaming :3

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

kove looks kewl... why i want that? because i broke my Logitech mouse by throwing it onto my brother. :P 

The Kova because waiting for the day for me to win a lucky draw. Seriously though, i want to give to my friend. 

The Kiro, because this will be an awesome gift for my little brother who has been using an 8 year old hand me down.

Anyone that knows the game "Sakura Clicker" will understand why everyone which plays that game needs a new/good mouse to function 

If you search the title it's entirely up to you  :P don't hate me, hate your curiosity.

Also the mouse looks amazing and would be suitable for things other than "Sakura Clicker"  ^_^

That moment when your eye bags is bigger than your eye itself. - true meaning of hardcore  :ph34r:

Dammm they look good, i prefure the Kova personaly make the LED Red to match my build

I kind like the design of this mouse and havent seen it in any other place so far, then again I am not activly serching ether

I want the KOVA because the design is to BADASS! :D .Thank you :rolleyes: 

New here, took this opportunity to register on the forums although I watch virtually every Youtube episode.

I would love any of those mice to be honest but my preferred choice would be the Kova, simply because I don't have a gaming mouse. I use the Logitech MX Master which is a great precision mouse I use for my work in design, but it often gets in the way due to its size, hitting the side of my keyboard. It's also wireless which I sometimes find causes issues with some stutter and breakups.

Thanks guys for the awesome giveaway and I look forward to more content.