Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

a kova would making my gaming experience so much better!! Awesome giveaway!!!

Im a Aussie gamer on half decent hardware......
desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40
i7 6700hq 16gb ddr4 gtx 970m 128gb ssd 1tb ssd

I'd love the Kiro, I have a corsair m90 and it's on it's way out, scroll wheel doesn't even work.

I think I'd like the kiro. I'm not in a good place to be spending a lot of money, and a good mouse like the Kiro would be perfect for me.

I would love to get the Roccat Kiro. Modular mouse that I can set up for left hand and right hand could be useful.

If I get selected id like the Kova mouse, the mouse im currently using is a dell mouse from 2008 and sometimes does not work unless I apply downwards pressure and as a MOBA player this can be a nightmare in intense team fights or doing something mechanically difficult. Also ive been subbed to you for quite a while now and watch just about every video you put out  :P

BTW my twitter is J4VI3R_S4NTI4G0

Kova, because the name is cool, and it looks about as sharp as linus' sandal/sock combo.

Hi, first time here on the forums, long time follower of the channel.

I would to take a shot for the Kiro. I want it because my actual mouse is not really great (cheap logitech) and you know...RGB lighting.

Hi, i would want Kiro , it looks simpler and I think it is more comfortable. My old mouse from Genius is starting to be unresponsive. Love your awesome videos !(sorry for my English)

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kiro - http://bit.ly/1SsvKKS

Kova - http://bit.ly/1PmxuPt

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Really any of those will do because I've never have a gaming mouse before. But I prefer the White Kova

I would like the Kiro because of its nice sleek design, modularity and usability that i enjoy in a mouse. plus i am replacing my six year old computer with a new one i'm building for college at SCAD and would like a mouse that i'm comfortable with and can be helpful with editing videos and animation.

Kova, why I want it well those sleek edges and that black color are fucking awesome

ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gif

Kova, would be a nice upgrade from the current mouse I'm using.

Would love the Kova, lossed my job and been rocking a old broke down Roccat mouse tho i love but doesn't always work , put a lot of miles on it.

Kova PLEASE! My friend just broke my other gaming mouse and im using my crappy track pad. !(

The futuristic looks of Kova would go great with the rest of my setup! 
Not to mention the 16.8 mln colors to go perfectly with the rest of my lightning!! 

Kova - haven't seen or used these mice before, love to try them out and get some nice footage of these sleek units!!

I would really like the Kiro because I don't have a gaming mouse and I like the look of it. Good luck to every body else who entered.

HI I WANT THE THE WITHE ONE I LIVE IN MEXICO MOT MUCH FUNDS FOR PC STUFF SO WOULD BE COOL TO GET OME FREE AM THAT DUD FROM MEXICO LINUS,BUT HI LINUS PEOPLE TO THANKS AND BYBY LOVE THE VIDS

Kiro mouse. Need a new mouse for better gaming and work.