Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Hey there!

I would like to get the Kiro. Roocat new direction in mices, that you can craft your own additions with 3d printing is pretty impressive and in 2 weeks i'm going to have a job at a place, where i will need to learn how to use 3d printer as well as work with and do projects for it for half a year. I think this mice might be a good start for me, as well as i'm currently using an awkward, wiped out by 3 years of playing 10 eur mouse, so the replace most certainly increase my chances not to rage in game because of screwed up response from my pointer. May be i will be able to go from diamond to master in League :D

Anyway, cheers and good luck everyone!

The Kova is just gorgeous. I would be completely content with either the KIRO or the Kova though :D

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

Dammit, this finally got me to join this forum....

I would like that Kova, the dell mouse I am using at work leaves allot to be desired when I am working on CAD packages...

Kova, because I was planing on getting into gaming on the PC and making videos for YouTube, the buttons on the side will be get for different uses as well.

I would like the Kiro. Just turned 16 and slowly getting money for my first PC. That'd be great to get because I have sad budget.

I would be happy with either one of the Kiro or the Kova, especially since I have liked Roccat as a company for a long time and think their products are great! I've been watching Linus' videos for about 4 years or so now, and all the while have been using an old, Microsoft Wheel Mouse for the past 5 years or so now  :D

As much as I love the thing, I think it's time to get a new mouse (especially since the scroll wheel has gone a bit haywire and not all of my clicks are registering nowadays), but I just haven't had the funds to do so. So, if I win, that'd be great!

Good luck to all those who win!

Here's my mouse: post-304264-0-57537100-1453367290_thumb.

And... post-304264-0-51740400-1453367389_thumb.

I would really like the kova white. Not only is it really cool looking, but it would definitely be an upgrade from my $10 logitech mouse.

Kova. Looks better. Need a mouse for my sis. Knowing her, she'd probably lose the modular parts the other mouse comes with too. She uses a Logitech wireless mouse ಠ_ಠ

Why would like to be a winner here, I am a challenger ADC main on the oceanic server pushing my way too the pro level this year. Would be great to have the cool edition of the ROCCAT KIRO mouse to help improve my mechanics as player by being pixel point accurate!

Kova White would fit my color scheme perfectly. 

I would like the Kova because it looks like the build quality is better

i would love the kiro mouse. its all i need, nothing complex

I would love to win the Kova, so I can do 360 no scopes all day... All I've been using is a trackpad *sadface*

Nice giveaway though, hope the best to all the contestants :D

I want to start building up my computer and why not with free mouse I like the white kova

I would like the Kova. It looks great for a gaming mouse, and my current mouse happens to be a crappy Wireless Microsoft mouse. :) 

Gl to all entering the giveaway 

That moment when your eye bags is bigger than your eye itself. - true meaning of hardcore  :ph34r:

I would like to have Kova! I like the design and I love "pure POWER and speed" ! :Q_______

I'd like the Kiro because it looks awesome, would look great with my next PC and its better than my current mouse :D

Kova White would go well with my white Pok3r :D

https://twitter.com/karliboe

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T