Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd like that Roccat Kova (Black) mouse! My Logitech G402 is broken. I'd like this mouse as a replacement! :)

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

KIRO please. I'm currently using a tiny wireless Logitech mouse, which seriously needs updating, and with all those multifunction buttons, it would make my 3D rendering and video editing a lot easier :D

Black Kova! 

I've been using Razor death adder for the past 3 years, the wear and tear are really starting to show. Sleeves getting wonky, buttons starting to get soft on me. So trying a new mouse would be awesome! 

The kova looks more sexy to me :-) But and the kiro is neat :-)

Hey a Roccat giveaway?? What? Wot? Wooooooot??? ^^ A Kiro would be very nice! Why? Because it will go so well with my Roccat mid-size mouse pad and I can use it with my left hand! Awesome thanks Roccat and LMG!

Awesome giveaway!

I'd like the Kova, I am a gamer, I have a tiny mouse that I don't even know what company manufactured it and it has a broken left mouse button, which doubles clicks sometimes when I single click. :D

I would love to win the Kova. 
It would replace my shitty old beaten up a4tech

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Quite honestly, they are both amazing looking mouses, but if I had to choose one, I would choose the kova, it just looks so nice with the braided cable! 

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kiro - http://bit.ly/1SsvKKS

Kova - http://bit.ly/1PmxuPt

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would be happy with either mouse, but I would prefer the Roccat Kova. It's higher resolution and 12 buttons appeal to me as a gamer.

I've been looking for a replacement for my trusty Logitech MX510 eight button gaming mouse.  I've replaced the USB cable twice, and a couple of its micro-switches as well.  I fear it's lifespan will soon come to an end.

Regards,

Lardzor

Kiro looks perfect for me! I tried a razer deathadder with 10,000 dpi and that was WAY too high, 4,000 dpi should be good enough. The anti-sweat and modular grips sound pretty cool too cuz sweaty hands are gross. Also thumb buttons are AMAZING!

They look interesting, If anything else would be nice to try out a new mouse. Kova preferably.

Kova becouse i need new mouse, my old mouse is almost dead. :)  :)

would like to win a kova as i like to have a gaming mouse :)