Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd totally love the Kova mouse, but either of these products would be excellent. The shape of the Kova is perfect for my hand and the "mumber" of buttons (lol, I loved when I noticed that the New Egg description had that spelling error in there) at 12 and assignable functions at 22 is mad awesome... I could make a lot of use of that power, up until now I have gone the cheapest is the best route with my mice and the idea of all that utility makes me literally drool. The pretty much unlimited color choices for the mouse as well would make the Kova the stand out part of my system.  I hope lightning strikes home for me and I get the chance to use one of these excellent Kova mice. :)

BadCoyote

I would like Kiro.  It looks classic style.

Coz i hate cheap mice and can't spend on better.

The amount of replies is like the amount of babies being born from around the world. TOO MUCH 

jk, keep it up.  :mellow:

That moment when your eye bags is bigger than your eye itself. - true meaning of hardcore  :ph34r:

id like to win the Kova, looks great and its about time i treated myself to a new mouse

That Kova would look great on my desk :P

Keep up the good work guys.

The Kova for the win. The reason I would love to have this mouse is my parents. They have been struggling with the keyboard and mouse from a 2009 imac. I got them a new mechanical keyboard for Christmas, mx browns,  but I left out the mouse. Although it was hilarious to watch my folks struggle with the apple peripherals, they deserve much better. 

I would like a kova, but i wouldn't mind a kiro... thanks for the giveaway :)

I'd like to win a ROCCAT Kova 

Because Linus wears socks with sandals.

The kiro looks nice but I don't know about the performance.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I would love a Kova White because it would match my white system much better than my current mouse does! 

I want the kova because it looks badass, and my current mouse is almost dead.

I would love to win the Kova White - it reminds me of aperture from the Portal game series, and the design itself is unique and i love it(especially the sides)

First off I would just like to say YOU'RE amazing, love your videos. Second... I've also been looking for a new mouse mine is a little old.. "dell moc5uo".. anyway either mouse would be great xD both look amazing, but if I had to choose it would be Roccat Kiro ! Thanks for the great YouTube content, KEEP ON DIGGIN'

I love the Roccat KIRO - Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse. Looks awesome and best suits my daily usage with mild gaming.

Krrish  B)

The Kova because I prefer how it looks and currently am using an old worn down dell mouse and am finding it hard to do flick shots in CS:GO

Thanks Rocatt for the giveaway!

And I would like to win Kova mouse, because I have some Razer copy, and it doesn't work very well, and that mouse looks really good :)

I'd love the kova! I'm currently working on my first PC build and getting the kova would allow me to worry about 1 less component. Long live LMG!!!