Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I need the kova mouse, been stuck with a Microsoft mouse for the last few years.

i would like that Kova because my current freebie mouse is dying :(

I'd definitely want the Kova, simply because I think the design is great.

I think that the kova looks sleeker but also the kiro is appealing due to his mininalistic look. So I would be happy with both. One of those would be a nice replacement for my daily mouse that I have to unplug from the desktop every time I want to use it with my laptop.

Keep going guys, your contents are awesome!

i would like to win kova , because my mouse is starting to show me that its clicks are dying, mainly right click lol because i play lots of fps, so hope to win it and thanks for these amazing giveaways.

Don't ban me pls mods,  ;)

That moment when your eye bags is bigger than your eye itself. - true meaning of hardcore  :ph34r:

I would want the kiro mouse because it looks great and i really need a gamer mouse because the one i have is a simple mouse that doesn't react good, it's sensor is weak, it's scroll wheel sometime doesn't even react and the middle mouse isn't working. I would like to try the kiro mouse very much.

The Kova would be great. It looks like a really sleek mouse, and I love the aesthetic of the braided cable at the front.

Thanks!

Having just watched the video about the Samsung 3.8TB drive and to see this hidden giveaway has made my day.

If I was to choose I would much prefer the Kiro, it looks like a mouse for most situations and having had mice from Logitech, Mionix, Razer and Microsoft I have never owned a Roccat one. So there's always a first :).

Being a Java developer most of the time having a mouse that is both accurate and a pleasure to use is hard to find so I'm hoping the Kiro can meet my expectations and then blow them out of he water.

Would love to see it carve up in Albion Online Also.

Also love the fact that considering there has been quite a few US Domestic only giveaways it's great to see some global ones!!!

I would like to have either to be honest, because my 4 or 5 year old Logitech mx518 has some damaged gliding things. Don't know the name of them :D

Both of them look nice tho

The Kova looks amazing.

Daily Driver: Note 3 running CyanogenMod11 (HLTE 8/29)
Current Device(s)Note 3 (CM11) > Nexus 4 (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (eMMC Fried) > LG G2x (Sold) > Motorola Cliq (Stock) > Motorola SLVR (Lost)
This is my Next: OnePlus One | Google Nexus 6

I would like KOVA :D, cause it's preety damn amazing to me. it's all good mouse hard decision to make.

Kova white. When you using same mouse for more than 4 years it would be nice to upgrade to higher quality mouse.

i want the kiro.
because it is a modular mouse which i can change the side depends on what i use it for.

I wanr the kova because i own a mouse made in china that have the logo of your company and i want to have the real one. And the kova looks really nice.

I like the Kiro mice. I would like to win one because I never have enough money to just buy one whenever. My funds are kind of tight and I need other things rather than an awesome gaming mouse, but it would be nice if I could win one of them.

I would love a kova :D I followed, my name is Sideburnsgalore (dont ask) i want it because my current mouse is an office mouse from one of those packs where you get a mouse and keyboard for £20 which has been okay for a year and a half but I need a new one because when i move it, it jumps around and so it's hard to precisly click on it, plus a slight bang knocks the damn battery out so i have to open it up and push it back in and then fiddle with it. So A new mouse would be amazing :3

The kova would be nice, my current mouse is giving me the pains :D

I´m looking for a new mouse since my 2013 Razer Deathadder is about to crap the bed.

Soooo the Kiro looks like a good replacement since after Eds video I wont go back to razer anytime soon.

Also if I win I promise to review it :)