Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kiro because my mouse is about to die on me plzsendhelp

That Kova looks nice.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Kova. It looks really nice. I want to try it.

kova for me babs.

i play mostly mmorpgs. the extra keys would be nice for rotations!

That Kiro mouse would be awesome, my CM Storm Spawn has been great for me but its been acting up a bit lately. Time for a change!

Cool! I like how the mice doesn't have many fancy lighting, but yet having great specifications, unlike some mice that has too much not needed lights.

With that said, Kova is much preferred :)

Would take the "Kova" , and i want it cuz it fit my needs.

Kiro would be nice. 

my steelseries rival's rubber is crumbling in the heat #singapore

Would like to win the kiro, just because i like good mice but don't need fancy features or like a 2 000 000 dpi ;)

thank you LMG and Roccat for the giveaway!

You must be "kitten" me. Those mouse looks absolutely "Clawsome"!!! If I have one of this it will just be AWESOME!!! They would just be "Meow-nificent" for my gaming build!

I want the Kova , by the way.

I want the Kova (not white pls..pls)

I would like to have a decent mouse for the first time in my life...The mouse that i have now was the cheapest one i found 4 years ago....

I want the Kova cause I need to that high score on minesweeper. Jk, it would make a perfect gift for my friend who is a "real" gamer. 

that kova looks especially nice since my old deathader from 2011 is finally dying out and also that the kova has left handed support.

The Kova mouse would be nice because I quite like the look of it. I defently need a gaming mouse. My mouse is a Standart Logitech mouse and is like 5 or 6 years old and so the mouse is used a lot. The mouse i currently is no longer enouth for my purposes

That Kova does look quite nice.  I actually ordered a Mionix mouse from Massdrop a while back and they ended up sending me the wrong product, which means I will have to go through a long returns process before my hand can ascend.  Plus that Roccat quality!

i really want the kova one, my mouse is already died and now im using my friends mouse from day to day :(

I would like to Win the Kova. I would like it because my mouse is Currently the mouse from the Logitech MK220 Wireless Combo.

I would love a Kova; Because my current wired mouse only has 2 buttons.

The Kova mouse would be nice to have since my current mouse is starting to die on me.