Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the kiro :D I need it cause I´m acually making a new operating system to my old pc and it needs a new mouse xD

I want the kova and would not mind it over the stock dell mouse..

I would appreciate either mouse. My mouse looks like it lost a fight with a cat and now its on its last stand or should i say scroll.

I would love to get the Kova, reason for that is, I can't stand my current mouse because of the fact that it is wireless, ( M1850 Microsoft Mouse )

The kiro looks nice, especially when i would be holding it while watching a LTT video

Kova looks amazing! Would love to have one. Thanks for the giveaway! 

CPU: i7 6700k | Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 G.Skill RipJaws V @ 2400mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Twin Frozr | Case: Corsair 300r windowed | Storage: 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD | PSU: Corsair RM850i | Monitor: BenQ xl2420z | Cooler: Corsair h60 | Sound: Astro A40 | Mouse: Razer Taipan | OS: Win 8.1 | PCPartPicker Link: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/xV7tZL

It would be nice to win the Kova. It look sick and my old mouse is on its last leg

Having some minor RSI problems these days, and still using an old Lenovo mouse (the black ones with a red scroll wheel, you all know them :P), it is time to get a new one. I would say: give me the most ergonomic one. And if I have to choose: the Kiro.

EDIT: talking about this one:
206663-lenovo-thinkcentre-m58e-mouse.jpg

I would love to own a Kova, as my own mouse is actually crumbling away in my hands and in desperate need of a replacement.

Love to win the Kova because my current mouse is on its way out, Couple of buttons broke and the scroll wheel doesn't work anymore so I have been looking to get a new mouse soon anyway. Would be awesome to win and thanks Roccat for the giveaway!

The kova design looks amazing!

I hope I can win something :D 

I want to win the ROCCAT Kova because I like its design and features.

I want the Kova for several reasons:

1) it has RGB

2) it has more programmable buttons

3) it looks like it should fit my hand well

Kova because it looks good and using my old mouse which sometimes doesn`t respond to inputs is not that fun

I would love to win the Kova white!  I could use a new mouse and I think the white would look really cool in my setup.  Thanks!

The Kiro would be great! I'm actually buying my first computer of my own soon, and this would greatly improve the whole experience.

ROCCAT Kova \(^_^)/

Because the color scheme of the mouse goes well with my desktop :D 

kova in black and why its way nicer then the azza diablo and squeaky scroll wheel cmstorm I use now

A kova should be nice to replace my 5 year old razer mouse, ty roccat! And ty linus media group, you guys are awesome!