Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I wanna win the kova because it looks pretty cool and I need a new mouse cause my m65 is dying... :/

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'd love the Kova because my fiancee really needs a new gaming mouse, and it'd be nice to impress her with it.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

The Kova is pretty cool!! My scroll wheel on my old Microsoft Sidewinder X5 melted in the Australian heat last week. It turned into a sticky black goop and made a huge mess on my desk. I think it's time for a new mouse.

A Kova would be fantastic!

CPU Intel Core i5 3470  |  Motherboard ASRock B75 Pro-3M  |  RAM 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill Ares F3-1600  |  GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming

Case Corsair Carbide 500R (White)  |  Storage 24GB Kingston UV400 SSD + 120GB SanDisk Extreme SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD  |  PSU Antec HCG-520  |  Cooling CoolerMaster Hyper 212X

Display 23" LG IPS234V + 21.5" Asus VE228H  |  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2010)  |  Mouse Roccat Kone Pure  |  Audio Logitech Z313 + Astro A40 Headset

Would love to win the Kova in white, because it looks amazing (plus I'd love to finally have a mouse with RGB; I am easily entertained.

I want the kiro for the side panels replacement thingies. I currently have a wireless Logitech mouse that has had connection problems and I'm saving up for a ssd. This is good so I can get my ssd and a mouse.

The Kova, looks cool plus my Logitech G700 is on its last legs.

I would like to have the Kova.

1.- Great good looking.
2.- Smooth and friendly to my wrist.
3.- I miss wired mouse.

Thank you.

Juan Rodarte

the kova would be a nice upgrade from the free mouse i'm still using...

I deserve a new mouse cause it's getting hard to find those little rubber balls jk but that kova looks sick tho

I would personally love to have  Kiro mouse, ive been using a P2P ball mouse for way too long now,an upgrade is required and if i can get one without paying that would be great. Also love all the uploads Linus, i especially like the vids on the servers and pc builds, anything really technical hardware related is gold to me.

I'd love to have a proper gaming mouse, I'm fairly new to PC gaming and still got a basic Logitech mouse which gets really sweaty all the time.

I would like a chance to win the Kiro model because it looks really nice, and my HP mouse is a buggy mess. :P

I'd love to have a proper gaming mouse, I'm fairly new to PC gaming and still got a basic Logitech mouse which gets really sweaty all the time. I have it hard to say what mouse. I don't have the biggest hand and I play mostly FPS if that's enough to tell what mouse I need.

The Kiro would be my choice here, a mice that is so simple yet customizable sounds really nice.
I've used cheap pc branded mice my entire life and I would like to experience what a premium product feels like, not to mention Roccat's designs are always look pretty cool.

I want the kova because it has a sick button layout

Kova White  

I want it to go with my black and white setup and i want to try out some different brrands other then logitech.

Roccat Kiro pl0xxx

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

I'd love the Kova, I need a mouse upgrade and what better way than a giveaway!

My mouse is very old already and i have been searching for a new mouse....been using my trustee logitech MX510 for years...is a good mouse..but i read review about the kova Roccat...look awesome..wish i could get a hand on it..anyway cheers...love your show...watch your linus tech tips on youtube and learn alot from your video....

I want this because i have lost my Ps3 Last week due to an unexpected accident.So, This is the reason why i want it, I am not making you emotional about it but if you help me i may feel better.That`s the reason

Thanks. 

Would want the kova to review and compare to a naga/performance mx. And maybe switch to it. Thanks I'm advance for this amazing opportunity!

I want the kova black because i wanna try something with RGB lighting and i need a new mouse.

My current mouse is maybe $5 cheap, red, flashy and with an orange button to double click. It is hideous.

125190156-1-a4_tech_op_50d_2_silver_opti

Kova White. Beautiful color scheme and I could use a decent mouse for my Linux rig :P

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight