Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I select kova. But i can use kiro too. Because i dont have game mic. Because in Turkey they are expensive.

I'd love to win the Kuro, my girlfriend needs a new mouse, her old one broke :<

The kova, it's the sexiest beast of a mouse I've seen in a longass time and I'd love all the extra funcrionality it offers (rn im stuck with a mouse that doesnt have a functioning mousewheel.)

I'd like to win either one for sure, I just built my first computer and a new mouse would be great.

and if you got a keyboard layin around there that would be nice to. :)

Hey, Kiro would be nice, my Lua getts a bit old, but I still love it. :)

I like cakes.

Kova looks more sexier than Linus which says a lot.

Magical Pineapples

Kova is nice. My mouse is not working very well. Double click is not cool for cs go tap shot xD

The kova (white if it's available, it would go so nicely with my white 600t build ;) )

I want it cause I'm tired of my old Microsoft wireless mouse (with a blue led sensor :/ ) and I can't afford to replace it... I guess any mouse would be good in that case!

Kova White would be really nice, such sleek design and perfect layout for my hand, it would be really nice.

Hide yo' kids, hide yo' hard drive.

Either is fine, to be honest. I am currently stuck with a noname mouse I got as a gift, after my Razer Imperator became pretty much unusable(sensor tracking erratically, buttons double or multi clicking when pressed).

I would want the kiro, but in the end it wouldnt be for me. My buddy is running a janky old computer and he needs to get with the program, so i'd just end up gifting it to him as a first step towards updating his game.

I want the black Kova because I have a Logitech g302 and the scroll wheel is giving up on me and my pic is crap, I am still using a q6600. Yep still using lag 775

I prefer Kova because of its loops but hey I can accept any though

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

I want roccat kova, need something to replace this old mouse of mine and a gaming mouse would be nice.

I want that Kova black please :) because my old Genius mouse is not properly clicking anymore. I have to press very hard just to click :wacko: