Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like to have Kova. Since I moved to my new apartment I do not have a good mouse to play FPS. It would help me a lot. Also the mouse I have now is BT and better half is 'borrowing' it all the time for her laptop ;)

I would like the koba because, I just started gaming and my mouse it's not meant for that, thank you

I would like the koba, because it will look nice next to my pc

I would like the koba, because it will look nice next to my pc

Finally an international one <3 I really like your youtube channels! I'm in! 

Id love to get a kova mouse, it looks great, the design is smart and I'm a big fan of the 16 milion colours. 

I've had my eye on the kova for a while, might as well try and get it for free.

KOVA! best mouse ever. I would dominate all enemy with this bada** gaming mouse! :)

i would like the kiro it's a great mouse and very comfy for both hands.

Why do i need to choose when they're both near perfect.
But from all 3 , the Kova White RGB is most appealing to me.

i'm stuck with IME 3.0 , so it's time for an upgrade,also, we don't have Roccat in Macedonia :)   

I want the Kova! I like the design of both, but the Kova looks more confortable for me! I just have a cheap mouse from "lenovo" (no, it's not, it's some chinese knock-off) and the left click is not registering every time. Also, I've never own any high quality mouse and the Kova looks really sick! Thanks to LMG and Roccat for the giveaway, good luck to everyone!

I want the ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black because of its illuminating butt :D

The Kova would be nice. I'm building a completely new rig very soon and the current mouse I have (2nd generation Razer Deathadder) just isn't cutting it anymore for me. It would be nice to have a new mouse to go with my rig.

The Kiro Would be best for me I think. It looks more comfortable for my left handed mousing.

Roccat Kiro because it's impossible for me to find the exact effect mouse and the Kiro would let me change parts to make it as close to perfect as possible.

The design is sleek and minimalistic too which I love.

Kova, I would like to upgrade my good old Logitech G5. and i really like programmable buttons.

So, i'm here in my garage, just bought this new Kova Roccat mouse here, it's fun to game up here in my den, but you know what I like more than materialistic things? Mouses. In fact, I'm a lot more proud of these 7 new boxes that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new Roccat mouses that I bought. It’s like the trillionaire Linus Sebastian says, “Magnets are magicDo as I say, not as I do and His motivation sphere is unprecedented, also Squarespace!

Would love that Kova! It's my birthday January 26th, so it would be an awesome birthday gift!

Kiro would be great, I'm stucked with my logitech that do its job but not so well :D 

The Kiro looks like a nice replacement for my ageing left handed Deathadder!

Kova white would be nice,no reason required a gaming mouse is always awesome for gamers  :D and it's good for gaming.

Kova, or Kiro. Seriously, my 6-7y old Genius is dying, especially the scrollwheel. Great giveaway BTW!