Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

kova, who doesnt need more buttons

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Hey LinusTechTips Group,If I win I would really appreciate having the Roccat Kova.

That Kova White looks so damn sexy. I want it for gaming... and stuff.

Hey thanks Roccat! we love thees kinds of giveaways, you should do more of them because they are freaking awesome!

;)

;)

one Kiro please! 

any of them would do, but i think i like the design of the Kiro model more.

i would love to have a gaming mouse but i can't aford one unfortunatly.

keep rolling out the nice videos!

best wishes from Portugal.

cheers

I want the kova (white) because it looks like it could replace my G300s since I can carry over my button customization as well as use higher dpi than my current 2500 dpi max that I hold. I would hope for more accuracy too but we shall see. Also white because I'm feeling 

I'd like to get the Roccat kova because it looks form fitting to my hands and looks alot more ergonomic. Plus all the buttons are strategically placed as to be easily accessible for your fingers. Which is what I look for in a mouse. Comfortability, formfitting shape and nice response times. Plus the white one looks really nice. I like its contrasting looks and subtle RGB features.

Kova seems neat, but won't mind the kiro.

Will be using it working on Ps and games

Awesome!

I wouldn't mind any mice since my own logitech mouse has started to fail I have been looking for a replacement!

I would love a Kiro. It looks smooth and seems to do what I need it to do (Gameing). My mouse is fucked up and randomly unplugs itself. Gets quite annoying in R6 Siege and cant really afford a new mouse. Would love to win.

Greetings from Germany to the Community and the LMG Team
Lukas/SquadzzZHD

Would really like to win that kova my mouse is starting to FAIL!

:mellow:

I'd enjoy the Kova.  I like that it has a higher maximum dpi than the Kiro, which is better for my small amount of desk space.  It would be a great improvement over my 4-year-old $7 logitech.

I would like the white kova. Looks freaking sweet. I am presently trying to do my first major build, the color scheme is white orange and black and this mouse looks perfect!!

Gimmie a Kova, would be nice if i could have a mouse and not use the touchpad

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

I would like to get either mouse so I can get rid of my cruddy Walmart Onn brand mouse, it's so bad that the laser on it is off-center.

Moz  my cat says Kova White you dig? And he's a big fast cat!

I'd love a kova to use with my HTPC...and I just lost the adapter to a G700s

I would love one of the Kova mice. I picked up a Steelseries WoW mouse several years ago at the end of a yard sale, and despite being entirely too large for my hands, it has served me honorably. Now that the paint is flaking, and the cable is becoming unraveled, I believe its time has come to an end. 

I think the Kova mouse would be an fantastic upgrade for me. I'd love to have more buttons, not just for gaming, but also for the CAD modeling, photo, and video editing I do for my work as well. With the Kova's Easy-Shift function doubling, I could have all those common commands mapped, AND be able to frag with ease. It also looks like a better match for my hand size and mouse grip, which would be a huge relief! 

Plus, the only thing better than a glowing mouse, is a mouse that can glow two colors AT ONCE!

Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway!

Man, I don't know. I have no particular reason to lean either way, so I guess the Kova just because it has a pretty bad-a name.

The Kova White would be a dream, especially because i'm still using a old Logitech, laptop mouse , that i bought 6 years ago