Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love a kova but mainly to help my back. My current mouse is from labtech and my pc will not detect it when its just booted up, every time i just want to go and look at either steam sales , help people on forum or watch cool LTT contect, i first have to clamber over my pc and just lie over it for about 5 minutes just unplugging it and replugging it in different usb sockets till it is detected. As many of you know, lying on the case surrounding your precious PC is never ideal so that be why i would like a roccat Kova

I need kova white because I am a gaming freak and ROCCAT is made for gaming itself............

Any of those is fine, i just want to win something !

Kiro would be cool.  nice and sleek.  and I really need a new mouse.

I'd really like to win the KIRO. I've been piecing together a new gaming rig (just ordered a couple of components from newegg this weekend), and I've been trying to find a good left-handed gaming mouse.

I would love the Kiro mouse! The ambidextrous option is great, I keep running into issues when I want to watch movies that require me to have my right hand at my disposal. This would solve about the only problem I have left in my life! :D

Kova white, my girlfriend just built a super nice white rig and needs a matching mouse for it.

Would love to win the Kiro mouse, since i'm stuck with a Genius mouse which i don't know it's dpi to begin with, would be nice either way to win :)

Either would be nice but I'm liking the Kiro for it would suit my needs just fine also I'm getting a new gaming PC in a few months so it would be cool to have a new mouse to go with it.

i'd like the kiro, is more than enough for me

i like that is ambidextrous

i just like it more

it's just... you know

i mean

yeah, and thanks to roccat for being such a nice people with this giveaway

Would love a Kova White as my current mouse cannot even change dpi :(

I want the Kiro-I want to see how the modular aspect is implemented. I can't wait for a manufacturer to produce a fully modular series. I'd love to build a mouse with all my preferences, choosing size of the mouse, sensor, programmable buttons, bluetooth vs usb, etc.

I want to win a Kiro. And I want it because I use a Microsoft wireless mouse 2000, that I didn't buy, it was given to me, and I usually play FPS or RTS, and it sucks for FPS, I can't afford a mouse that cost 40 bucks, because I don't live in north America, unfortunately, I live in Brazil, and the country is suffering from a political and economical crisis, and everything here is expensive, just to you have an idea, a mouse that costs around US$40 in the USA, costs R$540 (US$130) that's the case of Razer Taipan, so as you can see, I need to pay 3 times more for a product, and the minimum wage in Brazil is R$880 (US$215) per month. And as you can deduce, it's really expensive. But, that's an aleatory choose, so, good luck to everyone.  ;) 

Whatever. I want a Kiro cause it's a funny name in my country and I never won anything in my life.

I want the KIRO, as a left handed person I cry whenever I have to use a mouse that is only design for the rest of the world. Other left handed office miceare not even acceptable. I'll mostly play BB4, here I come

Kova because i am a gamer who is awesome. lol i dont know i just think its a cool mouse and i want it

:)

Kova as I always am the one with to old laser mouse when playing skyrim with my buddy's

Kova. I need a new mouse because i am using an 8 years old 2$ mouse and i cant afford a new one