Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kiro, pls

Really really like the simple design with very well-placed side buttons.

Kova. It has a nice amount of macro buttons to it allowing it to do more with great aesthetics and awesome built quality.

Dat Roccat Kova would be extremely nice, as my current cheapo "gaming" mouse has problems with it's switches and is really beta compared to my keyboard :D awesome how these giveaways are region and age unrestricted!

Kova would be great for content producing. I'm searching for mouse with many programmabe buttons.

CPU: i7 5820K Motherboard: MSI x99A SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2800mHz (4x4gb) GPU: MSI GeForce  GTX 980Ti Case: NZXT S340 Storage: 840 Evo 120gb and WD Blue 1TB  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3

GTX 980 Ti (reference card) High Idle temps solution -

It sure would be cool to win that Kiro. Just look at it. Sleek, sophisticated... I wonder if it would up my LoL game. Haha bring it on.

I really want a Roccat KIRO , i would like to know what modular build mouse is about  :D

Black Kova for a friend, he deserves a gift for being a cool dude for helping me with many things

Black Kova for a friend, he deserves a gift for being a cool dude for helping me with many things

I use my trackpad at my 3D modelling classes so I could use a mouse that I can game with too (saving up for a good mouse with hobbies like mountain biking is difficult)

Any one of those will do more than good!

The Kova White is so gorgeous ! But I'de rather get the Kiro.

I would like to win the Roccat Kova White. The reason I would like to win one is because right now I am looking for a gaming mouse, and I just about settled for a $10 gaming mouse on Amazon :/ as my Logitech wireless mouse is getting old and not very good for gaming. Thanks for this great opportunity and keep up the great work LMG!

I'd like a Kova because my current one is almost dead.

Thanks ROCCAT

Kiro would be good :3

I would like a decent mouse because I have a slightly broken mouse with very low dpi.

I'd like the Kova, mostly because my current mouse is an extremely outdated Razer and I could do with an upgrade. I got the Razer mouse used for free so I appreciated it, however it has long since been time to upgrade. The Kova would suit my needs.

I definitely prefer the design of the Kiro. I've been using a pretty basic Steelseries mouse for a while now, and while it's nice, I'd definitely appreciate those extra side buttons. Also it looks cool, so that's a bonus.

The Kiro looks really cool with the swappable side grips!

I would like to win Kova mouse so that I can enjoy more the games I play ;)

The KOVA would be awesome. 

Building and Repairing Custom desktop computers and Laptops since 1998. Gaming rigs built to exceed customers expectations build to order using AMD or Intel CPUs and ATI or Nvidia graphics.     Windows, Mac, and Linux OS.

That kova is sexy af Linus! Between having to pay for internet, a better computer, and rent I just can't afford any quality peripherals for a long time :/ It would be like something out of a dream if I could win this. Plus it's about time roccat catches up with the big boys right? ;)

I'd love to win a Roccat Kova, since I was planning on buying one anyway.

It'll fit my custom mechanical keyboard perfectly, which recently got an upgrade to dark grey blank thick PBT keycaps.

From videos I've seen the dark grey finish on the Kova is nearly identical in colour.

And let's be honest here, the new Kova is the sexiest mouse out there right now.