Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Awesome giveaway!

I would love to replace my 1 buck mouse with the Kova.

Id love the kiro black. A nice optic mouse with the buttons i need. It has roccat talk and itll work nice with my roccat keyboard. Hope i win :)

Ich would like the Kova,

so I can give it to my friend, who finally is about to stop in his heathenhood of consoles and is about to get a pc.

much appreciation

Dominik Rolfes

I want to win Roccat Kiro cause I need a great mouse for playing RTS games and my mouse is now double clicking.

The Kiro would be my choice. It has a stupidly high DPI which is good for multi monitor setups when not gaming, and ITS RGB. So yeah, the Kiro would be sweet.

That Kiro mouse would be a godsend. Being left handed, it's always been annoying finding a gaming mouse. I've been using the stock acer laser mouse that came with a mini tower. It's not horrible, but... Yeah. 

the Kova White would look absolutely stunning with my build... thanks Roccat!

I want dat Kova, because I have a 15€ mouse st the moment and this would fit with my ROCCAT RYOS MK Pro :)

Would love to win the Kova... Off to Uni in a few months... Going to get a budget gaming laptop(probably the Dell Inspiron 7559)... Am a gamer and would love to win this mouse for the laptop...!

I would like the kova cause I have a logitech wireless mouse and the Kova has good specs for playing fps games (Like BF4)

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Would love the roccat kova, Currently using an old plasticy shiny not so pleasent mouse and I need a better one for plays MOBA's (Basically just dota)

kova please, i would like to give it to my friend as a present.

Great giveaway!

The Kova looks pretty awesome, that would be my choice.

I would like the Kova because my current mouse is a couple years old... and I wouldn't mind the Kiro either

Kiro please cuz this old lenovo mouse im using is awful!

I really like the design of the kova i'd appreciate that as one of my first gaming mice.

KOVA please! I have an old mouse and would love a gaming one.

:D

The Kova looks really great. I really wonder how it feels.

Roccat Kova, I like that it has a lot of buttons and nice design with those led accents.

It would be really nice to win the KOVA :3 I think it's time I get a new gaming mouse. Keep up the great content Linus & Co.